Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2015 11:58:19 AM EDT

ALBANY, NY (07/29/2015)(readMedia)-- The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association would like to comment on Barbara Fiala's refusal to state her positon on the SAFE Act.

"It is not necessary for Barbara Fiala to take a public position
on the so-called SAFE Act as we already know what her position on the
issue of guns is,"
NYSRPA Vice President Jacob Rieper stated. "In a press release
by Mayors Against Illegal Guns dated April 8, 2008, Barabara Fiala is
listed as a member of County Executives Against Illegal Guns, an
organization whose goal is to prohibit the private ownership of common
firearms.  We intend to inform our constituents in the Southern Tier of
Fiala's association with that group."

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Another naughty politician.

Quoted:

ALBANY, NY (07/29/2015)(readMedia)-- The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association would like to comment on Barbara Fiala's refusal to state her positon on the SAFE Act.

"It is not necessary for Barbara Fiala to take a public position on the so-called SAFE Act as we already know what her position on the issue of guns is," NYSRPA Vice President Jacob Rieper stated. "In a press release by Mayors Against Illegal Guns dated April 8, 2008, Barabara Fiala is listed as a member of County Executives Against Illegal Guns, an organization whose goal is to prohibit the private ownership of common firearms.  We intend to inform our constituents in the Southern Tier of Fiala's association with that group."

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]
<----------My shocked face

Most of these politicians are meglomaniac scumbags that us little people just pay their salary
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Most of these politicians are meglomaniac scumbags that us little people just pay their salary
View Quote

That's because they don't fear the public any longer..

Bring back the liberty tree and you see how fast there attitudes would change.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When will this happen?  I can't see anyone refreshing the tree period, and not just in NY but anywhere across the union.  Our politicians have used the law to turn we the people into the biggest sheeple ever seen.  The pussyfication of America.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well?........when does is start?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When people are hungry.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
When will this happen?  I can't see anyone refreshing the tree period, and not just in NY but anywhere across the union.  Our politicians have used the law to turn we the people into the biggest sheeple ever seen.  The pussyfication of America.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Frankly there is nothing we need to do except wait.  The system is going to implode upon itself eventually without any external forces.  2008 was a trial run and it was just through the government borrowing and printing huge sums of money along with some dumb luck that the system did not come completely crashing down then.  Now that those resources have been used up and we are trillions more in debt, the next crash will not be so easy to stave off and will probably wake a lot of people up as to what is going on.  Sadly, I will probably lose 90% of my net worth but I guess we all have a price to pay just as the signers of the Declaration of Independence did.  If there was any hope at all it is in this proposed Article V Convention of the States that has been gaining momentum ever so slowly.  In some ways it scares me because it could be hijacked and we could wind up with a new constitution that is absolutely draconian.  For those who think that cannot happen, recall that the last constitutional convention back in 1787 was held ostensibly to rework the Articles of Confederation.  The net result was it was scrapped and an entirely new constitution was drafted.  Of course one could assume a new constitution would never be ratified but the convention itself could decide what the rules of ratification are.

Things will continue to go downhill ever so slowly but I do hope I am around to watch it all from the sidelines and take notes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

When people are hungry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When people are hungry.

I think we're starved to death already......... Nobody's going to do jack shit
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think we're starved to death already......... Nobody's going to do jack shit
View Quote

No, the Man's coming to Town, he's going to do something about it, and no one's going to be happy about it.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When people are hungry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When people are hungry.

your very correct.. When people need to eat that's when shite this the fan..
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:14:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the FFs should have specifically stated in the constitution that if an officeholder does X he shall have the protection of law witheld and it shall be lawful to assault or kill him on site.  Then the tree could be fed and servant of liberty would have a defense, in court if necessary, and could effect liberty w/o necessarily having to totally forefeet his whole life.   Or at least specific acts of betrayal against the USC or BOR should have had a penalty written into them as if they were penal legislation.  

Laws against normal poeple have penalties written into them.  acts that strike at the very heart of the constituion itself, such as violations against the BOR, are not really staturorialy prohibited, let alone with any penalty of prison etc.   I consider attempts to restrict free speech,religion,press, freedom from search, seiziure & confiscation w/o due process, the ownership and carriage of arms committed under the colour of law to be nothign less than high treason which should be dealt with by capitol punishment.  The consitution itself could be considered a type of law agianst the government, obviously not outlawing government, but restricting government.  Unfortunately, it is as a law w/o a penaly which makes it merely a suggestion.

Imagine how much better the 2nd amendment was something like:
"...the right of the people to keep & bear arms shall not...and any such officeholder, judge, legislator or agent thereof attempting to carry out such...shall be guilty of high treason and subjec to death"  

Currently, the USC is understood as a suggestion to the gov, while the gov passes laws backed w/ the threat of actual violence.   This type of a one way power dynamic where gov is expected to hold itself accountable is obviously not working.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"It is not necessary for Barbara Fiala to take a public position on the so-called SAFE Act as we already know what her position on the issue of guns is," NYSRPA Vice President Jacob Rieper stated. "In a press release by Mayors Against Illegal Guns dated April 8, 2008, Barabara Fiala is listed as a member of County Executives Against Illegal Guns, an organization whose goal is to prohibit the private ownership of common firearms.  We intend to inform our constituents in the Southern Tier of Fiala's association with that group."

View Quote

Just paraphrase Nancy Pelosi here:  "You have to vote for me to see what I stand for (or what my donors tell me to stand for)"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top