Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2015 9:29:37 PM EDT
There is a lesson to be learned here. If you ever host an ARFCOM gathering you will eventually have savages on motorcycles stop by randomly and harass your dogs. Thanks for have is Buckshot429! Nice deck!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The best part is he did not learn the lesson well - once he provided beverages we were destined to stop in again and again!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm the beer FSA
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys are welcome anytime, there is always cold beverages in the fridge and a warm dogs nose for your nuts
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys are welcome anytime, there is always cold beverages in the fridge and a warm dogs nose for your nuts
View Quote

As of whatever time I leave the DMV tomorrow I am officially license to ride without PENROD72's supervision! Although riding alone is way less fun.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
What are you going to do now, remove the sidecar?

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are you going to do now, remove the sidecar?

View Quote

Here is what we will see next

" />
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top