Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 8:53:06 AM EDT
This guy needs to adopt the ARFCOM, "don't invite the man into your life" philosophy..

http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/2015/July/02/Cerelli_arr-02Jun15.html
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Let's see if I have this straight:  

Convicted felon calls up the local police to ask for gun locks for his guns.  Upon investigation, police discover he is convicted felon and has 7 guns including a Cuomo rifle...er...I mean, and "assault" rifle.  

What an idiot!  Who the hell actually uses gun locks???
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Well he should at least get credit for asking for gun locks.  Maybe the Brady Campaign or NYAGV will defend him
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
While, it is true that he shouldnt have had firearms..

What gave them the probably cause to search for firearms once he asked for "gun locks" which are not prohibited items?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

While, it is true that he shouldnt have had firearms..

What gave them the probably cause to search for firearms once he asked for "gun locks" which are not prohibited items?
View Quote

Maybe he said, "hey, Occifer [burp], you boys got any dem gun locks I could have for my 6 non-assault guns and my 1 assault rifle?"

I don't think we got the accurate transcript of the call.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
"Police went to his residence on Rt 9G and discovered Cerilli was in possession of..."  I would like to know how this played out.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]
If he finished his sentence, supposedly was rehabilitated, and released into society he should have 2A rights.   If he's a threat with, or without, a firearm, he should be locked up.  The problem isn't guns, or 2A, it's criminals allowed to roam amongst us.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he finished his sentence, supposedly was rehabilitated, and released into society he should have 2A rights.   If he's a threat with, or without, a firearm, he should be locked up.  The problem isn't guns, or 2A, it's criminals allowed to roam amongst us.
View Quote

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top