Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2015 9:20:12 AM EDT
I am asking those of you who are members of New York State Rifle and Pistol Association to make it a point to attend, and those who aren't to also attend. This isn't "just a meeting" but an event similar to the NRA's Annual Meeting like the one they held last April in Nashville. There will be many manufacturers there offering substantial discounts, wide variety's of products, demonstrations, Special guests, representatives and the like.
Cost is $5.00 for members and $25. for non-members (which is getting a NYSRPA membership for $20)
Please visit the web site:  http://nysrpa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1514&Itemid=266
or the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/329882433888002/
If you're interested in becoming a vendor, sponsor, or other participant, PLEASE contact any NYSRPA Board Member and they will be happy to assist.  

BTW: This little snip-it should be of interest:
Representatives From Remington Will Be There.  All Ticket Holders Will Be Able To Purchase Firearms Directly From Remington At Wholesale Costs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I have it on my calendar. No guarantees, but I'll try to be there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Does Remington even make anything NY legal that isn't complete shit?  The Remlin 36 I won at an NRA dinner did not inspire confidence.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:19:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does Remington even make anything NY legal that isn't complete shit?  The Remlin 36 I won at an NRA dinner did not inspire confidence.
View Quote

Can't help that; When Marlin was relocated none of the employees came over, and the machinery was sabotaged, incomplete, and outright busted.....starting over isn't easy. which is why "JM" marked Marlins are fetching a premium now.
Last chance I saw with this kind of pricing I netted a 700/Hogue overmould in .308 for $375.  
I'm sure there WILL BE several other manufacturers there with special pricing.
If you don't want to go then don't, but why spoil it for everyone else.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are tickets for sale in advance or at the door only?
View Quote

I'll call tomorrow as there are several questions needing answers.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:17:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Please don't confuse our event with the one that class-act scope decidede to host on July 11th.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Please don't confuse our event with the one that class-act scope decidede to host on July 11th.  
View Quote

That event was planned about three months ago and is a regional event coordinated by one guy who happens to be a SCOPE chapter president, among many other hats he wears. The date was not selected to conflict with the NYSRPA event.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

As a life member of both NYSRPA and SCOPE, I'm getting awfully tired of the never-ending pissing contest between the two.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll be at the event
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As a life member of both NYSRPA and SCOPE, I'm getting awfully tired of the never-ending pissing contest between the two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, as am I
At ground level most everyone gets along, even if we don't agree on the plans, we agree on the goal: polarization between us only furthers our opponents agenda...sometime we are our own worst enemies.
If you can't make it to one, at least try for the other: participation at every level is needed.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#13]
We'll see you there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top