Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2015 2:43:03 PM EDT
Stag Arms in conjunction with Stretz Tactical Inc. will be holding a FREE event on 6/27/15 at the Blue Mountain Sportsman Center (POLICE RANGE 1) 183 Watch Hill Road Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. The event is Free and will run from 9:45 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Civilians Will be able to handle and fire several of Stags NY compliant carbines and LEO's will be able to handle & fire some of Stag's LEO and agency carbines. Stag will also be giving a carbine away to one lucky event attendee. Stag factory reps will be on hand to answer your questions and hand out free Stag swag (on a first come first serve basis). It is not necessary to register for the event, but to help gauge expected attendance, please join the event's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1102974579732203/ Thank you and we hope to see you on the range!
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Question has stagarms donated to NYSRPA?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I might just come by. Sounds like a good event and not too far.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:15:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I honestly don't know
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#4]
We hope it will be a good event and hope to see you there! Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Folks, ANY business willing to conduct or at least try and do business with us in NYS should be embraced. We are fighting and winning, and we NEED people just like Stag Arms that not only sell, but go out of their way to make products available for us behind enemy lines.  
It's too far for me, but there's no excuse for the downstate crew not to make it.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks FP1201, well said.  I also replied to your email and look forward to hearing more about what you emailed me about.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#7]
The link to the FB event page has been fixed.  Sorry for the inconvience
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#8]
2 weeks out from the event.  If you plan on going, please either reply here or go to the event Facebook page listed in the original post and click "going" so we can gauge attendance.  Thank you and we will see you on the range! Good luck to whoever is going to win the carbine!
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#9]
If you plan on attending the event, please bring eye and ear protection.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:38:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone attending the Stag Arms/Stretz Tactical range day, will be eligible for $75 off our 1 day basic tactical carbine course on 8/15/15 when you register between 6/27/15 & July 4, 2015
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#11]
The shoot is tomorrow morning.  You don't have to be there all day.  Just stop in anytime during the event.  Make sure to
Bring your own eye and ear protection.  We will see you there!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:13:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Today is the day.  Rain or shine.  There is cover at the 25 yard line and plenty of steel targets thanks to GT Targets.  Stop by at any point during the event today - 9:45 to 4:00 and shoot some Stag Arms carbines for FREE! Don't forget your eye & ear protection.  Someone is going to win a Stag Arms carbine! We will see you on the range!
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#13]
AAR? I could not make it, but hope people were there.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

AAR...

The first class citizens got to play with everything..

The second class citizens could only play with neutered toys

""All animals are equal, some are just more equal than others"
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Turn out: about 100 people in 6 hours.

People shot around 3,000 rounds.

Rifles: NY compliant: Model 1, 2T, 3, 3T - both left and right handed models (I'm probably missing a model - there were I think 9 NY compliant guns),  LEO: Stag 16 11.5 inch select fire gun, 14.5" SBR & 16" pre ban

Targets: Steel - GT targets 10" circles and IPSC targets provided by Karl at GT Targets - make sure to see Karl if you, your club or your agency need steel targets! We Also had some clay targets and paper.

Weather: Rain held out until the end

carbine raffle:  Lucky winner from Westchester County, NY won a Stag 3T.  I got to shoot one and really liked it.

Free Stag Arms Swag: Stickers, pins, patches, etc.

Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.942199305843264.1073741850.546697402060125&type=3

Take aways: No one likes the UNsafe Act - except the morons who drafted it.  Stag Arms doesn't, Stretz Tactical doesn't and NY gun owners don't.  Kudos to Stag for being the first company to offer an UNsafe act compliant AR15 - 6 months after the UNsafe act was passed.  Both companies also support law enforcement.  Everyone who attended the event understood that and supported it.  The firearms industry and gun owners need to stand together and not let anti-gun legislators drive a wedge between us.  Run for office, vote and support pro gun politicians and support companies like Stag Arms.

We hope to do this again next year and hope for a bigger turnout.  Thank you to everyone who came out!

Also as a reminder, anyone who came to the event - if you sign up for the Stretz Tactical 1 day carbine class (8/15/15) by July 4th, you will get $75 off the cost of the class.  We hope to see you on the range!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Video and some pictures: http://youtu.be/ZOcjzBJUcpc
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:33:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

AAR...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AAR...

You expected a company to put themselves in legal and financial jeopardy as a sign of solidarity?  
Start your own thread and quit shitting here.  The companies involved did what they could for New Yorkers at this time.

ETA-  I'm still holding out hope for some legal redress to throw SAFE in the garbage.  I've sent NYSRPA money and bought fund raiser stuff.  Until then we do the best we can.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You expected a company to put themselves in legal and financial jeopardy as a sign of solidarity?  
Start your own thread and quit shitting here.  The companies involved did what they could for New Yorkers at this time.

ETA-  I'm still holding out hope for some legal redress to throw SAFE in the garbage.  I've sent NYSRPA money and bought fund raiser stuff.  Until then we do the best we can.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AAR...

Who said anything about them putting themselves in legal or financial jeopardy?

I simply made a statement that the safe act has created two classes of citizens... I never said that they had to cancel the event or treat everyone as equal..

I just made a simple observation PERIOD...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top