Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2015 7:57:00 PM EDT
How was it today?   I'm bringing my boys tomorrow, any suggestions?   What time should I be there by for the 12-5 air show?   I heard they close up the lite when they are full?   Anyone have any idea what time those lots fill up by?  Thanks

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Get there early, the lots do close up and traffic coming in sux.

I'll be there also with the family

Can you CCW on Jones or Robert Moses?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
No idea......how would anyone know ?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#3]
How early?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How early?
View Quote

Im about 60 ish + miles north, think I'm going to head out by 8am the latest.  

True, guess I have to go small and stainless
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You going to be driving that pretty '65?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a 67 and I don't park it where I can't see it.   I heard by 10 the parking fields are full and the state police turn people away.   I also plan to be there by 9.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's a 67 and I don't park it where I can't see it.   I heard by 10 the parking fields are full and the state police turn people away.   I also plan to be there by 9.
View Quote

Beautiful car, the best mustang body style.

They don't turn you away, they just keep sending you further down I believe
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#8]
So who went to the show?   What did you think?   I have to say that was an awfully long wait to see the Thunderbirds but wow.......just wow

And we froze our asses off.........how did those people stay  go in the water walk around with wet clothes half the day?  The wind was a killer
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So who went to the show?   What did you think?   I have to say that was an awfully long wait to see the Thunderbirds but wow.......just wow

And we froze our asses off.........how did those people stay  go in the water walk around with wet clothes half the day?  The wind was a killer
View Quote

Cold, so so show till I left.  Didn't get to see the Thunderbirds.  Sun burnt the skin off my legs.  

I got to hang out with the kids and wife for the whole day, so it was a win for me.

The Rochester show had a great line up also.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We go every year, the thunderbirds were awesome. The rest of the show was meh.
The jack links Sasquatch biplane is one of my favorites and didn't disappoint.
You are correct that it was cold as hell.
View Quote

Yeah I thought crap, another stunt plane doing the same stunts, until I heard it go by.    Then I paid attention.  Pretty cool
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Cold, so so show till I left.  Didn't get to see the Thunderbirds.  Sun burnt the skin off my legs.  

I got to hang out with the kids and wife for the whole day, so it was a win for me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm suffering today in my work boots.  I burnt the crap out of the tops of my feet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top