Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2015 11:05:49 AM EDT
Start of Fleet Week of course. Helo landing at Eisenhower Park Saturday. This was taken over Westbury by Old Country Rd.

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I clicked on this expecting to see it was helicopters landing in NYC to take Cuomo to prison :(
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Why waste the added expense of a helicopter? State troopers can drive him themselves.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
They were flying over Babylon Village earlier today.  Circled around the southern side of NY-27A.  I took a few pictures of the two Chinooks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#4]
That's great - my son and I actually watched them fly up the Hudson from the upper west side.

Forgetting it's fleet week, I pretty much assumed it was Jade Helm come to shoot everybody's dog. We spent the rest of the day hiding in our couch fortress.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Yesterday at my sister's house
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I wasn't sure if you meant that your new teeth arrived . .

I seen 3 Choppers pass right over the GWB as I was heading out of the city.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#7]
also seen them while they circled over my house ,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top