Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2015 10:49:04 AM EDT
It s nearly June any updates on the potential Fort Drum shooting event?
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Am I imagining this or was someone putting together a NYSRPA member shoot at a military base upstate?

How else will I get to demonstrate how terrible I am at 1000+ yard shooting?
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
It's only available to those who spend the best $24 ever.

I think FP1201 is who you seek. I'm not sure if I can still get on base...Blue Balls Rugby is a hell of a tournament
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's only available to those who spend the best $24 ever.

I think FP1201 is who you seek. I'm not sure if I can still get on base...Blue Balls Rugby is a hell of a tournament
View Quote

Actually IIRC it's the NYSPRA membership that was required as they covered the event insurance.  But being an arfcom paying member has it's own benefits.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I put the ball down while I went inside.....and it's still laying in the yard.  
I will visit Range Control tomorrow and get with the Planners to find a Range that isn't booked by the Guard/Reserves doing Summer Training.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I will visit Range Control tomorrow and get with the Planners to find a Range that isn't booked by the Guard/Reserves doing Summer Training.
View Quote

They should let me teach the guard how to shoot
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So long as it's not artillery.  
Most need no further instruction in shooting their mouths off....
There are a LOT of Guard/Reserves that came off active duty in the sand box, and not all that played there got dirty....look up the pejorative REMF.
The Units from the NYC area are always a real treat.....I think the MP's set up a satellite station when they're here.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There are a LOT of Guard/Reserves that came off active duty in the sand box, and not all that played there got dirty....look up the pejorative REMF.
The Units from the NYC area are always a real treat.....I think the MP's set up a satellite station when they're here.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll do the artillery, I was a mortar maggot.  They might get confused when I tell them to stuff their 105mm shells down the muzzle.   I can show them how we unloaded palletized 4.2 in mortar ammo.   Just take the straps off and back down a steep hill and stab the brakes quick.   It's a hell of a time saver.!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top