Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2015 9:29:49 AM EDT
And I have a pistol permit from Onondaga county.

Sportsman

I figured but not a bad turn around time.

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You got a permit in three weeks in Onondaga? Damn.

I have considered a business where I will hook up Onondaga pistol permit holders with some of my clients. For a small fee I can find someone to kind of beat you up a little bit and leave you some threatening notes so you can get your restriction removed
View Quote

Safe word and a bite block (maybe a little hair pulling) and I'm in!
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have considered a business where I will hook up Onondaga pistol permit holders with some of my clients. For a small fee I can find someone to kind of beat you up a little bit and leave you some threatening notes so you can get your restriction removed
View Quote

Can I hire you for nassau county?

I am kidding of course (this is for cuomo s goons who probably read this message board)

A friend of mine had actual death threats by a person who spent time in a mental institution on his phone and in emails and the nassau county police said "that isn't enough justification for you to get a carry permit"

So I don't think your service would work in nassau county the only thing that works is bribing judges ah I mean donating to their campaigns.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Three weeks? Lucky bastard. In two weeks it will be 18 months and counting for Monroe County.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saul Goodman, is that you?

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Three weeks? Lucky bastard. In two weeks it will be 18 months and counting for Monroe County.
View Quote

That's bullshit. Mine was 3.5 months in Orange County and I thought that was blazing fast.

Enjoy your Concealed Handgun Licence, OP.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#7]
In Westchester you don't even get an amendment (permission slip to add a gun to your possession) in 3 weeks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's bullshit. Mine was 3.5 months in Orange County and I thought that was blazing fast.

Enjoy your Concealed Handgun License, OP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy your Concealed Handgun License, OP.

Again, that what it says across the top of the Licenses, the extra bullshit is just that.....he could write "you're a Super Star" on the back too, but that doesn't make it so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top