Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2015 12:07:48 PM EDT
0 fucks given for the loved ones of the anti-Christ....

Reap it Cuomo...hopefully you're next....

May sound harsh, but he deserves all the pain that can be heaped upon him....
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he should resign immediately and permanently, to care for her full time before he ends up in the pokey..

And then I hope he dies a painful aids (contracted from an inmate of course) related ass cancer death..
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#3]
.......as much as a hate him.......I wouldn't wish that on anyone
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah I'm not doing a jig over women and children suffering just because Cuomo is a turd  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah I'm not doing a jig over women and children suffering just because Cuomo is a turd  

Well, I am not really doing a jig, just 0 fucks given....lust like I am sure 0 were given for Clara Petacci or Eva Braun....

Its not like she doesn't know he is a shitbag.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish her all the best in fighting that horrible cancer.  FUBC.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it okay to hope she gives it to him??
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you seen the Kwanzaa cake video yet?

just kidding... I'm with Aimless.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Cuomo is not done with us yet. Now he will reap total hate on the  minions of NYS.. This man is no friend of mine  or the residents of the great State of New York. FUAC
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#10]
The cancer should be in him. I hope she has a speedy recovery. I'll save my comments about the character of a woman who sleeps with scum like that for a more appropriate time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you seen the Kwanzaa cake episode?  She put corn nuts on a dessert.  Bitch needs to die
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Cuomo is a cancer that has been slowly killing NYS... Why shouldn't she suffer also. All three deserve each other.FUAC!
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cuomo is a cancer that has been slowly killing NYS... Why shouldn't she suffer also. All three deserve each other.FUAC!
View Quote

Why you ask?........Because we are better then them........just because they don't have any class, doesn't mean that we should lower our standards to their level

..........stay classy NY gun owners........rise above the political scumbags
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why you ask?........Because we are better then them........just because they don't have any class, doesn't mean that we should lower our standards to their level

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't ask... No question mark, it was a statement. Getting lower & grimier than the other guy is exactly how you win a fight. I stand by my opinion... Really

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Prayer works!

God hates Cuomo, too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Didn't you hear? Cuomo is importing a cancer cure vaccine from Cuba. He's going to heal the whole country.

FUAC. I hope nobody will visit you in prison.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fight? I think she may actually have sex with him.  Oh wait...
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The high road leads to nowhere.  I don't give a fuck anymore.  

I see this as an indirect suffering for Cuomo.  Does cancer suck?  Sure.  Would I normally feel sorry for a human being suffering?  Of course.  But lying down with dogs and getting fleas and all that.... so fuck her.  If she would have chosen a better partner I would feel sad.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Could it be that she contracted it because a poisonous mental midget was nibbling on them?
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Seriously, think she's any better than him?  I don't wish cancer on anyone but like wider said, absolutely 0 fucks given!
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#22]
To bad, its a shame she will have to fight this alone while Andys in prison. Preet wont even send her a get well card.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Wow some of you are really sad bitter people. I got no use for Cuomo but I certainly wouldn't wish cancer on him, his loved or anyone else for that  matter.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Exactly, it's one thing to joke about, but when that lightning actually strikes I take no joy in cancer causing pain in others' lives.

FUAC.  I hope he does get to see the inside of a club fed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow some of you are really sad bitter people. I got no use for Cuomo but I certainly wouldn't wish cancer on him, his loved or anyone else for that  matter.
View Quote

Bro, we are in the midst of a WAR.  You may not realize it but it's true.  Cuomo is a WAR CRIMINAL.  Anyone who pals around with him, does his dirty work, or spreads her skanky whore legs for him to get his filthy rocks off is aiding and abetting the enemy and is due their just desserts.  

Therefore, fuck him, fuck her, and fuck his whole Satan's spawn family.  I've got nothing but hate and contempt for the whole lot of them.  I hope it hurts.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:39:06 PM EDT
[#27]
“1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…” -1 Timothy 2:1-3

We live in an age of political spite. Even seemingly devout Christians have decided it’s okay to bash our nation’s leaders with reckless abandon. “I know I’m supposed to love our president, but…” or “I can’t wait to get those politicians (choose your party) out of office in the next election!” Yet these attitudes are directly opposed to God’s plan regarding our Christian view of our nation’s leaders.

First and foremost, the apostle Paul in 1 Timothy 2 commands us to pray for our governing leaders. In fact, just about every possible word for pray was used to communicate this truth. Further, we are not to pray for their demise. We are told that we pray in order that “we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” What does this mean? We pray for our leaders so we will will live in stable society that allows us to focus on worshiping God.

Yes, we are also called in other places to pray for the salvation of others and for the wisdom of our leaders. These areas are also important. The key is to pray, not attack our nation’s leaders, whether verbally or otherwise. And lest we forget, Paul wrote these words under the reign of King Nero, a fellow historically much more difficult to live under than any president in America’s history.

When it comes to our governing leaders, God’s Word speaks clearly on where we are to begin–in prayer.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
“1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…” -1 Timothy 2:1-3

We live in an age of political spite. Even seemingly devout Christians have decided it’s okay to bash our nation’s leaders with reckless abandon. “I know I’m supposed to love our president, but…” or “I can’t wait to get those politicians (choose your party) out of office in the next election!” Yet these attitudes are directly opposed to God’s plan regarding our Christian view of our nation’s leaders.

First and foremost, the apostle Paul in 1 Timothy 2 commands us to pray for our governing leaders. In fact, just about every possible word for pray was used to communicate this truth. Further, we are not to pray for their demise. We are told that we pray in order that “we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” What does this mean? We pray for our leaders so we will will live in stable society that allows us to focus on worshiping God.

Yes, we are also called in other places to pray for the salvation of others and for the wisdom of our leaders. These areas are also important. The key is to pray, not attack our nation’s leaders, whether verbally or otherwise. And lest we forget, Paul wrote these words under the reign of King Nero, a fellow historically much more difficult to live under than any president in America’s history.

When it comes to our governing leaders, God’s Word speaks clearly on where we are to begin–in prayer.
View Quote

Dude, I totally respect what you are saying.  I do stray and use my last words first quite often, but In this case I can not see change in their hearts.  Besides the total destruction of the 2a, their agenda is freedom limiting, which is against one of the core beliefs of Christians and Jews.  I don't believe she is any different than him.

We tried to get through to the princess regarding our concerns and rights via many channels, but he gave 0 fucks about us and ours.  Now I give 0 fucks for him and his.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am sorry....but that's why we will lose this war.....the enemy is the enemy, and he has shown he wishes to fight with no quarter...if you refuse to fight the same, you will lose.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, uh, no.  Experienced cancer in my own family (spouse); not going to ever talk about it as anything other than an extreme negative.

FUCancer

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

I want to see him in jail.  But cheering on someone getting cancer just for shacking up with a turd is... a dick move to me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm sorry, but when bad things happen to very bad people , its hard to feel "sorry" for them or their intimate partners.

I wouldn't doubt that old Sandra Lee is a fake relationship to give Andrew the appearance of being full time hetero.

We lose this battle for rights because we always remain "civilized" while looters and rioters get sympathy for their cause.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry, but Cuomo is NOT a leader.  He is a RULER.  Big difference.

And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with "I can't wait to get those politicians out of office in the next election!"  That's not spiteful, that's how our government is supposed to work.  We are supposed to vote for representatives to uphold the Constitution and represent OUR interests.  Many of the politicians in NYS have failed on BOTH counts.  Fuck ALL of those people, especially Cuomo.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Andy will be at home for the next week or so.  Good opportunity to knock on his door and sell him Girl Scout cookies, bend his ear, or whatever.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:Sorry, but Cuomo is NOT a leader.  He is a RULER.  Big difference.
View Quote

Tryant.  Dictator.  Antichrist.  Those are words I'd use rather than leader or ruler.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

God obviously wanted Cuomo's girlfriend to get cancer. Who are we to argue with His wisdom?
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I am sorry....but that's why we will lose this war.....the enemy is the enemy, and he has shown he wishes to fight with no quarter...if you refuse to fight the same, you will lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure if Cuomo or the like wished all gun owners would be murdered with they're own weapon y'all would be singing a different tune.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm sure if Cuomo or the like wished all gun owners would be murdered with they're own weapon y'all would be singing a different tune.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Na, same tune, just louder!

He already said we don't belong here in NY because we don't fit his idea of perfect NY'ers.  I'm sure he has privately wished us death.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#39]
she's obviously evil if she can live with him and presumably have sex with him
but I'm not quite sure I can be glad she got cancer. She mostly stays out of the political spotlight from what I can tell (or at least I've never seen her spouting off on the issues) unlike some politicians' spouses

cuomo himself on the other hand getting cancer I would have no issues with
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#40]
I can't think that this whole story is fabricated so that we'd all feel sorry for them and leave them alone.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I can't think that this whole story is fabricated so that we'd all feel sorry for them and leave them alone.
View Quote

I wouldn't put it past him.

Although it may be true, I still see him trying to use it to his own benefit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He already said we don't belong here in NY because we don't fit his idea of perfect NY'ers.  I'm sure he has privately wished us death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got me on that one
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:02:52 AM EDT
[#44]
No more fun bags for him to play with.

Double mastectomy
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Karma and all that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#46]
He never touched those bags - She is a "beard" to cover his homosexual preference.  Not that there is anything wrong with that in and of itself, but just another lie he continues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top