Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2015 9:07:32 AM EDT
copy & paste from e-mail:

ALBANY Never Underestimate OUR …………………………….?

ALBANY Never Underestimate OUR …………………………….

albel1

Add to contacts

11:19

To: [email protected]

“Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world.”

There will be a coalition of US in Albany this Wednesday. Hearty souls that have fought so hard for FULL Repeal of the Safe Act might just be present for what could be a historic event - a huge shove in the right direction for FREEDOM. Yes, there is a chance - slight as it might be - that Wednesday will be a milestone on OUR way to victory. I'm proud that I will be there - regardless of the outcome. My feet will be firmly planted and I will look them straight in the eye as they squirm and wiggle. I'm sure it will be worth my time, effort and money - What say you?

Now you might say those words are being a bit over dramatic – to that I say, “You don’t think repeal would happen if WE don’t Keep Pushing do ya? There are many steps along the way to FREEDOM and LIBERTY. Without them WE will be enslaved more than ever. BTW -WE will be SAFE and secure - Sheriff Mike Carpinelli will be joining US - Thank you SIR!!!

Simple BUT Urgent Mission: We demand the Codes Committee to bring The FULL Repeal of the Safe Act Bills of A2651 Katz and/or A3350 Tenney to the floor for a vote.

All you need to do is – Just Show Up…..

NOON Albany LOB – 6th Floor –

We’ll Be There – To Fill the Entire Floor

WE Welcome ALL With Open Arms!!!!

**** If you are a person of fortitude and willing to deliver literature office to office [all 213 of them] join us at 9am at the LOB concourse security checkpoint. The phone for Wed. is Denver 607 279-3987 ****

Legislative Office Building (LOB), State and Swan St. Albany, NY 12207 (Empire State Plaza Complex)

OUR Grassroots Coalition is 10s of 1000s strong. We motivate and inform through FREE Email only. We share inspiration, ideas, suggestions and worthy events – but NEVER YOUR email address.

Join US by emailing [email protected] ……….”Sign Me Up”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top