Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Seriously?   One must wonder, what's in it for him?

Add Astorino to the RINO list.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Hillary rotten tuna's hit squad probably has dirt on him.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:10:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw this on the NY SAFE Act Resolutions Facebook page this morning:

Not sure what to think of this really.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I liked Rob, I really did.  Still do actually.

But anyone who puts their faith in any man (person) is making a mistake.  No human is infaliable and worthy of worship.  You WILL eventually be let down, no matter who that person is.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11059244_407979759383806_6457149997813823538_n.jpg?oh=b6de8c56af704dd0a0545a24fcf1627a&oe=55E15938

View Quote

Big lol at NYS
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Westchester is proud to have Secretary Clinton as a leading candidate for president,” Mr. Astorino said. “Mrs. Clinton and I may come from different political parties, but I admire her service and we have always enjoyed a friendly rapport.”

First, she's not from Westchester.  She moved there and blew our tax money and somehow became a NYS senator.    

Admire her service?   You mean like Benghazi?   Or Servergate?      

Astorino's statement- that he's now trying to cover for- is more than a polite political welcome, it's a commendation for immoral and illegal activities.  Let Mr. Astorino be reminded that her admirable service has consistently  included anti-rights activities.   Disgusting.

Not an endorsement?   Use a dictionary Mr. Astorino:    "an act of giving one's public approval or support to someone or something"    Now he feeds us the BS.  He must think gun owners stupid as well- maybe we were only a means to an end.

Of course, it's all about the money.   Hilary is going to win and Astorino will have to make a show and support a RINO, and Hilary can't hold that against him.    But what this is really all about is staying on her good side for the sake of Westchester and his personal power and finances.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All he did was wish her luck. He said he will not be voting for her
View Quote

Why wish her luck if there wasn't a political angle to play?  That cunt should be in prison, take your pick of reasons (treason (via accepting foreign national donations for policy favors), Servergate, Benghazi cover-up, etc.), and everyone knows it.

Precious few politicians in NY (Steve McLaughlin comes immediately to mind) actually stand up for anything.  There is a serious lack of courage to do what is right and a massive infestation of corruption and cronyism shafting New Yorkers at  every possible opportunity.  Why mix words any more?  Our Founding Fathers would have been shooting by now.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Westchester is proud to have Secretary Clinton as a leading candidate for president,” Mr. Astorino said. “Mrs. Clinton and I may come from different political parties, but I admire her service and we have always enjoyed a friendly rapport.”

First, she's not from Westchester.  She moved there and blew our tax money and somehow became a NYS senator.    

Admire her service?   You mean like Benghazi?   Or Servergate?      

Astorino's statement- that he's now trying to cover for- is more than a polite political welcome, it's a commendation for immoral and illegal activities.  Let Mr. Astorino be reminded that her admirable service has consistently  included anti-rights activities.   Disgusting.

Not an endorsement?   Use a dictionary Mr. Astorino:    "an act of giving one's public approval or support to someone or something"    Now he feeds us the BS.  He must think gun owners stupid as well- maybe we were only a means to an end.

Of course, it's all about the money.   Hilary is going to win and Astorino will have to make a show and support a RINO, and Hilary can't hold that against him.    But what this is really all about is staying on her good side for the sake of Westchester and his personal power and finances.
View Quote

I think you're wrong.

Rob admires her service to New York State while she was a NYS Senator (who was voted in by a majority of the people).  She is from Westchester because she resides in Chappaqua, which is in Westchester.  Rob is her County Executive, like he is ours.  He did not endorse her, he pretty much said it was a good thing for Westchester that somebody from Westchester is running for president.

I hope the rest of you stop getting your panties in a bunch:

Rob Astorino wished her luck because he is a class act.  He wished her luck as a candidate for president from Westchester vying for the Democratic nomination.  He will not support her in the general election nor will he vote for her.  Opponents wish each other luck all the time.  Well, at least the classy ones do.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Just remember how these animals twist words for thier own diabolical purpose.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Rob Astorino wished her luck because he is a class act.  He wished her luck as a candidate for president from Westchester vying for the Democratic nomination.  He will not support her in the general election nor will he vote for her.  Opponents wish each other luck all the time.  Well, at least the classy ones do.
View Quote

Exactly. They have to work together (politicians). They don't just sit on internet forums breathing fire about people they don't like.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I think some folks should just go back to counting chem trails.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's amazing how people on our side are on easily led and so quick to shower hate upon our allies. A lot like sheep.

I think some folks should just go back to counting chem trails.
View Quote

Agree.
Although I wouldn't have gone so far to even praise her at all for anything, this was not an endorsement.

GOP needs to get tougher, and not bend over and keep getting bloody noses.
But, also people must learn to read....comprehend...evaluate before attacking.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#14]

If he didn't wish her well, before stating very clearly that he will not vote for her, he would have been attacked for being a misogynist and perpetuating the "war on women" which leftists like to use to divide the electorate along gender lines.  
And that so-called "war on women" benefits which candidate exactly?  Hmmm.
ETA:  Ross Barkin, the author of that article, seems to have conveniently misinterpreted Rob's remarks and put a pretty amazing slant on it by saying Astorino supported Clinton more enthusiastically than deBlasio did.  Typical liberal douchebaggery.  Now, Rob ought to be a little more careful with his words, and spell out the correct interpretation for the press in the future so that doesn't happen.  He should really know better by now.  

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Saying Hillary is from Westchester is like saying I'm from Ohama because I stayed overnite at an Arfcommer's house once.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11059244_407979759383806_6457149997813823538_n.jpg?oh=b6de8c56af704dd0a0545a24fcf1627a&oe=55E15938

View Quote

Is that inverted syntax like how Yoda speaks?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe something more direct like this?

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe something more direct like this?

http://oi58.tinypic.com/6z8tx0.jpg
View Quote

That is great
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Rob messed up he should have added it that fat Rino in nj either
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Lost a lot of faith in Rob and I had so much of it in him.  Being quiet can be just as good as being classy.   He should practice being quiet when he risks alienating his base.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Astorino issued a statement that he DOES NOT SUPPORT HITLERY. Stop falling for nonsense.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:29:15 PM EDT
[#23]
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=671314973002182&substory_index=0&id=218319458301738&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6138482103900291756%3Amf_story_key.-6543114912111271255&__tn__=%2As
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#24]
If you have nothing good to say about someone, say nothing at all, and what is there good to say about Hitlery? Nothing!!

One is NEVER polite to statist oligarchs, EVER - it may be a sign of pandering, at the least, and doesn't show any discernment in issuing public statements.

He looses points for this - he should have kept his mouth shut - period.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Astorino issued a statement that he DOES NOT SUPPORT HITLERY. Stop falling for nonsense.

View Quote

Closing the barn door after the horse is out.  His response to the question should have been, "I have no comment".  He should know better than to give the lamestream media an opportunity to twist his words.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#26]
fuck that carpet bagging shrill cunt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Her service to NY? Like lying about finishing her term if re-elected?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Nice call Rob.  Again, this woman and her husband belong in federal prison.  Call a spade a spade you coward.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#29]
He didn't endorse anyone. Some of you guys would eat your own children it would seem.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He didn't endorse anyone. Some of you guys would eat your own children it would seem.
View Quote

Apologist much?  Clinton backer or Astorino shill??
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked Astorino and I still like him. His comments were stupid, but it was a far cry from being an endorsement.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I liked Astorino and I still like him. His comments were stupid, but it was a far cry from being an endorsement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has nothing to do with endorsing or not endorsing her.  The GOP needs to stop pussy-footing around with the Dems and call them out for what they are: CRIMINALS!  

Hillary should be in prison for what she did as Secretary of State, not running a campaign for POTUS.  There is zero, fn ZERO reason for anyone in the GOP to say a kind word about her.  Silence would be golden compared to a kind word from those who don't have the spine to call a spade a spade.

You apologists think what you want.  I'm thoroughly disgusted with our government at all levels as I watch the corruption go unchecked time and time again.  If you found someone who broke into your home and was stealing your money, you certainly would not be extending them a kind word and wishing them luck.  And yet, we allow the politicians to line their pockets with our tax dollars, one way or another, and effectively do nothing about it.  You could say that does not fly in my book.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Has nothing to do with endorsing or not endorsing her.  The GOP needs to stop pussy-footing around with the Dems and call them out for what they are: CRIMINALS!  

Hillary should be in prison for what she did as Secretary of State, not running a campaign for POTUS.  There is zero, fn ZERO reason for anyone in the GOP to say a kind word about her.  Silence would be golden compared to a kind word from those who don't have the spine to call a spade a spade.

You apologists think what you want.  I'm thoroughly disgusted with our government at all levels as I watch the corruption go unchecked time and time again.  If you found someone who broke into your home and was stealing your money, you certainly would not be extending them a kind word and wishing them luck.  And yet, we allow the politicians to line their pockets with our tax dollars, one way or another, and effectively do nothing about it.  You could say that does not fly in my book.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, stay quiet if you don't have the guts to say the truth.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#34]
If this thing sets you off so that you don't like Astorino anymore, you might want to run for office, since no candidate is every going to be good enough for you...  

When this is the thing that makes you say you have to "pick the best of the worst" you have set your standards too high.

Astorino would be a wetdream compared to Obama, Hillary, Coumo, and almost any democrat.  

Maybe you should go attend one of them "Run Elizabeth Run!" rallys to get Warren to run... so you can have your silly ass slapped back into WTF was i thinking reality.

PS, maybe she'll remember him when it's time for him to crush Cuomo 3 years from now... just saying... i can't imagine Clinton likes Cuomo....  maybe she will spite him just for fun.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If this thing sets you off so that you don't like Astorino anymore, you might want to run for office, since no candidate is every going to be good enough for you...  

When this is the thing that makes you say you have to "pick the best of the worst" you have set your standards too high.

Astorino would be a wetdream compared to Obama, Hillary, Coumo, and almost any democrat.  

Maybe you should go attend one of them "Run Elizabeth Run!" rallys to get Warren to run... so you can have your silly ass slapped back into WTF was i thinking reality.

PS, maybe she'll remember him when it's time for him to crush Cuomo 3 years from now... just saying... i can't imagine Clinton likes Cuomo....  maybe she will spite him just for fun.
View Quote

Steve McLaughlin, he's been quiet and awesome at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The bottom line is Astorino did not have to say anything, instead he elected to suck Hillary's dick in case she gets elected and he needs a favor in the future.   Politicians will say and do anything to stay in their elite ruling class positions.  They have become America's royalty and no longer answer to the People they are supposed to serve.  The Founders must be rolling in their graves.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The bottom line is Astorino did not have to say anything, instead he elected to suck Hillary's dick in case she gets elected and he needs a favor in the future.   Politicians will say and do anything to stay in their elite ruling class positions.  They have become America's royalty and no longer answer to the People they are supposed to serve.  The Founders must be rolling in their graves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So then the next question becomes, what are you (we) going to do about it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#38]
I would rather not say what I would like to see done about the situation.  I like this site too much to risk getting the ban hammer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top