Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2015 6:11:09 PM EDT
Just some light reading,  take it for what its worth. FP works up there, maybe he can get us fellow 15'rs a room with a view.http://www.thedailysheeple.com/find-the-fema-camp-nearest-you_032015
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
FEMA train here I come...
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless there's something hidden from the hundred or so civilians operating that Post, there isn't anything resembling the FEMA Camps portrayed in the documentaries (fenced to keep people INSIDE)  Hell there's barely enough barracks for the Soldiers let alone hundreds or thousands of "refugees" There are Ranges and Training facilities used to train soldiers in urban environments (keep in mind the 10th IS the most deployed Division in the Army, with continual rotations to South-East Asia aka "the sand box")
I won't say there's nothing there, but in a decade in/on/around the installation, I've never seen anything and no one has ever mentioned seeing anything.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be fine with that. Played the Blue Balls tournament a few years ago and that drink up was fucking epic. Quite awesome hospitality. If we're locked up there I'm playing scrum half.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#4]
The FEMA camp thing again?  Maybe as an interm place while the agenda 21 re-wilding America ramps up and they move everyone into the urban jungles.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Southwest Asia.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:40:58 AM EDT
[#6]
How did they distinguish Ft. Drum as a FEMA camp from rest of New York State?  
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 4:23:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I lol'd
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would be fine with that. Played the Blue Balls tournament a few years ago and that drink up was fucking epic. Quite awesome hospitality. If we're locked up there I'm playing scrum half.
View Quote

Scrum halfs... Only play that when you aren't fast enough to be the full back. Or the fly half. Or the right wing. Or the left wing.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Scrum halfs... Only play that when you aren't fast enough to be the full back. Or the fly half. Or the right wing. Or the left wing.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to be number 8. Scrum half is a step up
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can I make a fat joke?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#11]
You may have to.

I'm in Prop shape now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You may have to.

I'm in Prop shape now.
View Quote

Man you should see some of the secon and third line guys at BYU.... They are larger and stronger than most 1's 2's and 3's you'll ever see. I mean we have won 3 of the last 4 National championships due mainly to the large amount of beast mode coconuts we have
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Man you should see some of the secon and third line guys at BYU.... They are larger and stronger than most 1's 2's and 3's you'll ever see. I mean we have won 3 of the last 4 National championships due mainly to the large amount of beast mode coconuts we have
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You may have to.

I'm in Prop shape now.

Yeah but you're a Rugby side that doesn't drink beer. Pretty sure that's an auto DQ. What did you do for drink ups?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah but you're a Rugby side that doesn't drink beer. Pretty sure that's an auto DQ. What did you do for drink ups?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You may have to.

I'm in Prop shape now.

Work out... Lol.

I didn't play there though... I couldn't even touch the B side and I consider myself a pretty freaking good fullback. I can tackle with the best of them. Trying to get back into it now. Lot of clubs around Cleveland... And they definitely do drink ups
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Southwest Asia.
View Quote

Thailandistan:  Where the men are men, the women are men too, and the goats are scared.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thailandistan:  Where the men are men, the women are men too, and the goats are scared.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Southwest Asia. my bad, I know better, wasn'y thinking

Watertown Buffarillo's (tm) Supplying the Worlds needs for ugly women.  

Highspeed & BYU: I have absolutly no fucking idea what you two are talking about.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#17]
If I'm getting sent to a camp it better be somewhere warm

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Highspeed & BYU: I have absolutly no fucking idea what you two are talking about.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Southwest Asia. my bad, I know better, wasn'y thinking

Rugby
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Seneca Army Depot has plenty of room.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Seneca Army Depot has plenty of room.  
View Quote

As does Plattsburg, Griffis/Rome, and a dozen or so other instillation's including defunct Prisons.....at least this far North we can jump the Boarder if need be.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#21]
]
Quoted:

I lol'd
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lol'd

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#22]
High speed.... Just for you. One of our guys who is also recruited to play for the All Blacks. Outside center at 240 lbs. Get some

wouldn't get in this boy's way
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't know about Drum, but there was alot of C130 traffic tuesday coming in/out of Stratton ANG Base.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#24]
It's happening

The list includes everyone on this site and an agreement was made that those who escaped NY will be extradited.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#25]
They need to open it for all the liberal leaders they all need to placed into one place so they cant screw up the rest of the country.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
High speed.... Just for you. One of our guys who is also recruited to play for the All Blacks. Outside center at 240 lbs. Get some

View Quote

Goddamn. I was 215 at Flanker and 8
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Size does matter lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top