Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2015 11:52:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It'll continue to get worse until the unorganized militia actually does something.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Country will be a better place when Mexifornia falls into the ocean.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It is very much like NY.... Absolutely beautiful landscape, and full of fucking ass hats
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is very much like NY.... Absolutely beautiful landscape, and full of fucking ass hats
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.  I was like Benjamin Buford Blue when I was in the Army talking about how beautiful Upstate is.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:56:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not surprised by this at all

They should wear those shirts every day for the rest of their high school careers. If that was me I would make a point to wear something red, white, and blue until the day I graduated whether that be socks, boxers, armband, whatever.  Do they forget what fucking country we are in?  They have flags in the courtrooms right?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess all those servicemen who carried the flag into battle should have been prosecuted.  After all, their behavior was inciting violence and zomg, the people across the battlefield were OFFENDED.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:09:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Wonder what they'd do if everybody showed up in the same shirt.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top