Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2015 8:59:37 AM EDT
I was traveling the goat trail yesterday and its been a number of months since up that way. Where the hell is the tank that was sitting at the front entrance? WTF is going on now?
Link Posted: 7/19/2012 11:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I noticeced that also.  The move started last year or the year before, not sure.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It went out to the paint shop

When it comes back it'll be metallic pink with rainbow wheels

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
The wood around the monument was all rotted out and in disrepair.  They moved the countess to the other side and ripped out the wood.  Asked one of the guards there and they thought they were rebuilding it.  Went by a week later and the tank was gone.  Everyone I asked has no idea of what's going on.  I hope they put it back.

Story about the tank

Countess Lucille VI
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The wood around the monument was all rotted out and in disrepair.  They moved the countess to the other side and ripped out the wood.  Asked one of the guards there and they thought they were rebuilding it.  Went by a will later and the tank was gone.  Everyone I asked has no idea of what's going on.  I hope they put it back.

Story about the tank

Countess Lucille VI
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The wood around the monument was all rotted out and in disrepair.  They moved the countess to the other side and ripped out the wood.  Asked one of the guards there and they thought they were rebuilding it.  Went by a will later and the tank was gone.  Everyone I asked has no idea of what's going on.  I hope they put it back.

Story about the tank

Countess Lucille VI

I certainly hope this historical monument isn't relegated to the sands of time, but I have witnessed a separation between the monuments/names of our historical past with todays Military and their achievements.
Now the Founding Fathers were "terrorists" that "would not be welcomed in todays Army."  
tempus edax rerum
 time, that devours all things.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Wouldn't surprise me if some lib-turd complained that is was offensive to him / her, so the military removed it

FUAC,
700P
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top