Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2015 10:23:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a hard time figuring out Chris Cuomo.  He came out against gun control on The View I believe and rankled a few feathers.  He is definitely not like his brother but exactly where he stands on things I haven't a clue.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Dad's dead now and his brother is damaged goods. Still, coming out against Hitlery only helps Princess Andrew.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a hard time figuring out Chris Cuomo.  He came out against gun control on The View I believe and rankled a few feathers.  He is definitely not like his brother but exactly where he stands on things I haven't a clue.
View Quote

Probably just a product of growing up in such an extreme liberal household. They say extremes will create moderation
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Probably just a product of growing up in such an extreme liberal household. They say extremes will create moderation
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the Ohio HTF not good enough for you?

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dad's dead now and his brother is damaged goods. Still, coming out against Hitlery only helps Princess Andrew.
View Quote

The Emperor's New Clothes.   The only one who actually believes Cuomo could beat Hillary or win a presidential election is Cuomo.   His acolytes aren't so stupid, but no doubt they are behind him to run- after all, they still get paid.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only go there when I want to talk about guns....
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's cute! If I promise to feed him and walk him and pick up after him when he poops in the house, can we keep him? Please speed, can we?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Ahhh, that hurt.
low blow
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kind of a dick aren't ya guy?

I snorted my coffee...it was pretty funny.

Just don't start singing sloopie and we'll let ya stay as long as you want.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's the kind of guy who believes Rights are derived from government...
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then he deserves no rights and he should be completely controlled in everything he does in life
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to go and look. It's a total snorefest in there!  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I warn others about posting in here... We're a bunch of pissed off people that are ready to snap at anyone who posts anything...

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel like if you start in the NYHTF and go to any other HTF when you move, you will be severely bored and disappointed.

I've never been over in California HTF... Wonder how that is.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they're all at the range shooting real ARs and their Class 3 toys.  Or maybe they are busy shopping online for the next awesome ammo deal that gets sent to my inbox everyday.  

Our firearms lives are miserable, so we congregate in the NYHTF and discuss our misery.    For now, at least, that doesn't get us arrested.  

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Maybe they're all at the range shooting real ARs and their Class 3 toys.  Or maybe they are busy shopping online for the next awesome ammo deal that gets sent to my inbox everyday.  

Our firearms lives are miserable, so we congregate in the NYHTF and discuss our misery.    For now, at least, that doesn't get us arrested.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yet.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:03:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I warn others about posting in here... We're a bunch of pissed off people that are ready to snap at anyone who posts anything...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I have noticed this
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You live in New York, especially here on Long Island, long enough and they probably have good cause to have you committed.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

From what I've heard from him on the news shows he's been on he does seem to be more with us then against us, so to speak. Even felt he got screwed when ABC brought in George Step- apocalypse whatever. Haven't really watched much of him lately though.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

hes actually a hunter, fisher, and avid outdoorsman.... shame he was born into the wrong family.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

hes actually a hunter, fisher, and avid outdoorsman.... shame he was born into the wrong family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every family has its black sheep I suppose

I sometimes wondered if JFK, Jr. didn't have his plane accident because he was secretly a Republican and the family wanted something done

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I sometimes wondered if JFK, Jr. didn't have his plane accident because he was secretly a Republican and the family wanted something done

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't think his father was a real Kennedy.  Maybe ma' kennedy had a fling with a conservative when it was JFK's turn to be conceived.

Or maybe war (actual combat) really does change a man, helps him/her see the light
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's over 18, he could walk into the courthouse and ask for the papers to change his name to anything he wants. I wouldn't want to walk around with that last name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top