Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2015 11:32:08 AM EDT
Anyone go? was it worth it?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Hamburg? as in PA?.... I wasted 10 dollars on the middletown show yesterday.. Just a bunch of neckbeards and fat fucks fighting over jerky..
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hamburg? as in PA?.... I wasted 10 dollars on the middletown show yesterday.. Just a bunch of neckbeards and fat fucks fighting over jerky..
View Quote

Hamburg, NY... At the fair grounds.

It's been a bust for the last 5 plus years
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Super packed, a show for sure because no one was buying any guns at those prices. I was going to pick up an M&P shield (they were there from $380 all the way to $500 for the same model) as the county permit office was onsite, unfortunately the entire NICS system is down as I hear a dealer who was on the phone with them as they had b been getting nothing but delayed all morning
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.....why I haven't gone in years

Boat show was weak as well......Sportsman show will probably suck too
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the last "show" I went to in Hamburg was a computer show, and it sucked, too.  That was 12+ years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top