Well it does teach you a thing or two about self control I can tell you that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
^Even the Mormon guy is telling you to treat your dick like a cell phone charger.....stick it anywhere it fits until you're done.

Ha! Mormon guy....

I seriously would have been kicked out of BYU thousands of times. Seriously at least like 50 times per rugby practice.

And beating off is bad? Yeah...bout that.

Haha...to each their own.

Yea, definitely perks to me for being in the city. Like I said, I'll just end up having my guns in FL and not in NY. Oh well :(.

Now, in other news, I was reading, and was told, that I could purchase a handgun, but only if I have a permit (which could take 3-8+ months to obtain). Truth to this?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yea, definitely perks to me for being in the city. Like I said, I'll just end up having my guns in FL and not in NY. Oh well :(.

Now, in other news, I was reading, and was told, that I could purchase a handgun, but only if I have a permit (which could take 3-8+ months to obtain). Truth to this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
^Even the Mormon guy is telling you to treat your dick like a cell phone charger.....stick it anywhere it fits until you're done.

Ha! Mormon guy....

I seriously would have been kicked out of BYU thousands of times. Seriously at least like 50 times per rugby practice.

If living in NY is temporary, don't bother getting a pistol permit...most places require you to live in the county you are applying in for at least a year...then you need 4 character references that live in the county, and that you've known for at least 3 or 4 years.

So there really isn't much of a chance of getting a NY pistol permit for a while...even after all that, it takes around a year to get approved.

In NYC, you are better off getting a LONG gun permit and owning a shotgun or something for HD. Long gun permits take closer to 4 months to get in NYC...but don't require you to have lived in NYC for a year, or have character references.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't read the whole thread but if you can afford it, you can live in PA just across the Delware, commute to NJ transit and be back in PA by dinner.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I live upstate and drive into NYC everyday.  First, NY has some of the best food in the country if you don't want southern food (biscuit and gravy, grits or BBQ).  NYC has some of the best looking women and in midtown/downtown they are everywhere at lunch time.

Second NY is a political cesspool where you have no rights and the govt will tell you what you can do.  If owning a gun is important to you then forget it.  If you don't care about guns and protecting yourself and don't mind paying much more for everything and much higher taxes then come on up.  We need more upper income workers to pay to help support the welfare state.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha! Mormon guy....

Truth. And the quality of education is top notch.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you literally have a better chance in seeing jesus than you do obtaining a PP in NYC

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Premise permit - probably. Carry permit? Better be famous. Although in a well connected financial institution you may have a shot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:[/b]
Quoted:
A name like HoyaSaxa is enough to get you banned in these parts. Even after we went ACC.

View Quote

Cuse fan I suppose? I'll say a prayer for you.

Thanks for the stick reference - will check it out.

No, not a troll thread, I knew it was bad, but damn that's really bad :(

Work in NYC in my field is second to none. Not much of a choice./quote]

There's always a choice - I was going on a nasty rant, but if you're that out of touch, it's not worth any effort. Have fun - but you won't.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There's always a choice - I was going on a nasty rant, but if you're that out of touch, it's not worth any effort. Have fun - but you won't.
View Quote

Of course there is a "choice." But in terms of career development, in finance, there is literally nowhere that comes close to the work conducted in NYC. So in that sense, if I truly want to work with the best, there is "no choice" but to go to NYC - a decision I can live with for a while.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha! Mormon guy....

Probably because there's nothing to do but go to school and watch sports...

Take a peak at the women's soccer team... Always some lookers on that one!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top