Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2015 11:24:29 AM EDT
Starting to see more and more of this here in CNY. These pathetic low life scum should have the same done to them!

https://www.change.org/p/judge-michael-m-bryant-town-of-lysander-ny-for-hope-and-cally-please-enforce-the-maximum-penalty

A very similar cruelty case happened shortly before Christmas in the opposite side of Oswego county, the pooch that survived has made a full recovery and has been adopted.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/new_haven_woman_faces_animal_cruelty_charges_for_starving_dog.html
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If your lovely wife ever comes across a female dog that needs a home and get get along with my Chessie let me know. I could be talked into another good dog.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#2]
somewhere his dog is posting a similar thread about speed!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Im not sure what they have in the shelter now but I will let you know. This girl is doing good, she is expected to make a full recovery, They have had a lot of people inquiring about her already.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
somewhere his dog is posting a similar thread about speed!
View Quote

I think I seen that on craigslist somewhere
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
"Drop-off" cats seem to be a problem here.
Keep in mind that not all cases of "neglect/abuse" really are or are intentional, and many people equate animals better than humans; don't get me wrong, I've no tolerance for the truly criminal acts, only that not everything is as it appears.  
To me the Amish are hard on their Horses, but in reality it's a very valuable animal upon whom they depend, so it's well taken care of.

I'd like a Dog, but as close to getting one is going to be borrowing the neighbors Shepherds....they go spastic whenever they see me, I suppose those Milkbone's have nothing to do with that.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]
We know the family that Now has the lab mix.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
every time I hear lab mix I think AmStaff.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We know the family that Now has the lab mix.

View Quote

Sounds like he has a good home now.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If your lovely wife ever comes across a female dog that needs a home and get get along with my Chessie let me know. I could be talked into another good dog.
View Quote

Very nice of you. Warmed my heart. Nice work bud.

I don't understand how people can hurt animals.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When people stop hurting people,  the animal issue will take care of itself.

Until the day you address the root of the problem,  things like this will continue to happen.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#11]
People will never stop hurting each other unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:03:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
People will never stop hurting each other unfortunately.
View Quote

It gets to a point where you naturally assume the worst of people...
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
every time I hear lab mix I think AmStaff.

View Quote

MINE IS A RESCUE , he is black lab and American staff. The smartest , most loving, loyal dog i have ever had the honor of sharing a house with. Some times he even lets me on his FURniture
people who hurt dogs do not deserve to walk the same gound..
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Another dog has been left in the same place Hope and Cally were found. The original owner has come forward with the one who may be responsible.

" />

" />

https://www.facebook.com/heartsforhank/timeline

As for the ones responsible for Hope and Cally, they have been charged with 2 counts of abandonment each, misdemeanors and 3 years’ probation. They will not be allowed to own a pet for 3 years and will have to pay court fees. They will be back in court on June 17th to be sentenced.

The laws need to be changed, these charges are just not adequate justice!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a real soft spot for Mastiffs....if he can get along with my Chessie....damn. Last thing I need is another savage dog but if he can't find a home have Mrs. Buckshot429 reach out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:16:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have a real soft spot for Mastiffs....if he can get along with my Chessie....damn. Last thing I need is another savage dog but if he can't find a home have Mrs. Buckshot429 reach out.
View Quote

NAW.  DIBS.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

NAW.  DIBS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NAW.  DIBS.

Even better. He and Winchester can still be buddies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Stuff like this really gets my blood boiling. And the consequences are a joke. Some probation and not being allowed to own an animal for three years? Big deal. Make it years in prison and no owning animals for life.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

My boxer isn't savage... But he has proven that dogs can also be missing chromosomes. He's the Canine version of Matt Damon in goodwill hunting. Retarded!

If he wasn't so good with my little girl I'd probably use him as a living room bear rug. Dude is a house....
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My boxer isn't savage... But he has proven that dogs can also be missing chromosomes. He's the Canine version of Matt Damon in goodwill hunting. Retarded!

View Quote

I don't know what movie you watched, but in Good Will Hunting, Matt Damon's character was a genius.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't know what movie you watched, but in Good Will Hunting, Matt Damon's character was a genius.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because your smart doesn't mean you aren't retarded..

Barack Obama
John Kerry
Nancy Pelosi
Diane Feinstein
Sheldon silver

Etc etc

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

NAW.  DIBS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NAW.  DIBS.

Not sure what is going to happen yet until they finish the investigation but I will keep you informed!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#24]
This boy just went up for adoption, German Shorthaired Pointer. He came in as a stray, had a training collar on but no one has come in to claim him. They have named him Mickey.

" />
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Another dog has been left in the same place Hope and Cally were found. The original owner has come forward with the one who may be responsible.

http://<a href=http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/saveourfreedom/hank_zpsaehylcjg.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/saveourfreedom/hank1_zpsj5d2fpp5.jpg</a>" />

https://www.facebook.com/heartsforhank/timeline

As for the ones responsible for Hope and Cally, they have been charged with 2 counts of abandonment each, misdemeanors and 3 years’ probation. They will not be allowed to own a pet for 3 years and will have to pay court fees. They will be back in court on June 17th to be sentenced.

The laws need to be changed, these charges are just not adequate justice!
View Quote

That dog is cute as a bug's ear. Any idea what breed(s) it is?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Dogue De Bordeaux, aka, French mastiff.

Turner and Hooch.  A movie you must watch.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Dogue De Bordeaux, aka, French mastiff.

Turner and Hooch.  A movie you must watch.
View Quote

Are you serious about the K9?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top