Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2015 4:59:41 PM EDT
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/01/28/the-tick-tock-begins-for-andrew-cuomo/#.VMkrTHuhe4g.twitter

Here come the oh-oh part:

If Silver provides new details about Cuomo’s role in the negotiations that led to the commission’s demise, especially if the speaker reveals that Cuomo or his top negotiators were aware of the criminality underlying Silver’s desire to kill the commission, Cuomo’s vulnerability to an obstruction of justice charge increases. And Silver will be under unrelenting pressure to talk: pressure from the feds, pressure from his family and, of course, pressure rooted in any 70-year-old’s desire not to die in prison if it becomes clear that the only route to a short sentence is to give up a much bigger fish.

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberty tree needs to be refreshed
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Please.....oh please......oh please sink the Coumo ship
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I read that article earlier today at work. I pray every night this goes as we hope. FUAC
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, big deal, an obstruction of justice charge means less than a $5 30-round AR mag arrest.

If Bharara wanted Cuomo on that charge he would have nailed him on in after the initial hubaloo when Cuomo's office interfered with the Fed's Moorland investigation.

The question is what dirty deals do Silver and Cuomo share in?   What is in Silver's little black book that can link Cuomo to his own side deals?

And, dear to my heart, did Skelos just cover for RINOs or is there something that Silver & Cuomo have on him?

Bharara doesn't have to show that Cuomo did naughty, just that he was privy to it.  But that's crap, I'm certain he has that now.   I wouldn't take much for Bharara to strong arm Skelos into testifying that Cuomo traded criminal RINO safety for the SAFE act..no doubt Bharara can indict a half dozen RINOs tomorrow morning.  

Bharara wants a grand slam on Cuomo with direct involvement with personal gain from corruption.

And I want him to get Skelos on the same.

Screw the petty stuff.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh, big deal, an obstruction of justice charge means less than a $5 30-round AR mag arrest.

If Bharara wanted Cuomo on that charge he would have nailed him on in after the initial hubaloo when Cuomo's office interfered with the Fed's Moorland investigation.

The question is what dirty deals do Silver and Cuomo share in?   What is in Silver's little black book that can link Cuomo to his own side deals?

And, dear to my heart, did Skelos just cover for RINOs or is there something that Silver & Cuomo have on him?

Bharara doesn't have to show that Cuomo did naughty, just that he was privy to it.  But that's crap, I'm certain he has that now.   I wouldn't take much for Bharara to strong arm Skelos into testifying that Cuomo traded criminal RINO safety for the SAFE act..no doubt Bharara can indict a half dozen RINOs tomorrow morning.  

Bharara wants a grand slam on Cuomo with direct involvement with personal gain from corruption.

Screw the petty stuff.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:47:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Down goes Andrew.

Wouldn't that be awesome?!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:50:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Down goes Andrew.

Wouldn't that be awesome?!
View Quote

Normally, you'd have to wait until Rough Trade Thursdays down at the Manhole to see that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm resigned to obey laws as well as politicians do.  Fukitall.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you God!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you God!
love that scene.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you God!

wrong gender for the tyrant
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you God!

That was one of his dead hookers nobody found out about yet...

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Cuomo is now talking tough about Silver publicly... I hope it makes Silver angry; I hope angry Silver starts producing paperwork and correspondence associated with his dealings with Cuomo.

Keep in mind, Silver is old. Any time in prison could include his last days on this mortal coil. He won't want to die in jail, and I'm betting Preet made it clear what Silver needs to provide to stay out of prison.

I hope the whole fucking house of cards falls and takes every last incumbent shitbag with it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Is it just me or has there been a complete lack of coverage by the National Media on this? Some two-bit politician from Chicago gets a parking ticket and the whole world knows.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Is it just me or has there been a complete lack of coverage by the National Media on this? Some two-bit politician from Chicago gets a parking ticket and the whole world knows.
View Quote

Drudge had it top of the page for a while.  If some other dominoes fall, I bet he'll boost it back up.  He hates those scumbags as much as I do, I believe.  

More people look at Drudge than the major networks anyway.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Cuomo in cuffs 2015.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cuomo in cuffs 2015.
View Quote

i like that ..
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Screw the petty stuff.

http://media.tumblr.com/2b7d1ce2f9d0fae6dc9aaea9a62e56a1/tumblr_inline_mr4mco0D4z1qz4rgp.gif

Is that the real life Krieger?

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

i like that ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cuomo in cuffs 2015.

i like that ..

can't take credit for it, I heard it said on the radio the other day. Nice ring though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#21]
"Excuse me Governor, the National Weather Service just called, they said there is a major shitstorm coming our way."  Squirm motherfucker!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"Excuse me Governor, the National Weather Service just called, they said there is a major shitstorm coming our way."  Squirm motherfucker!
View Quote

Alex I will take  New York Politics for $1000.

Ok the question is "why did NY governor Andrew Cuomo want to establish a state weather service?"

(cue music)
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Ok the question is "why did NY governor Andrew Cuomo want to establish a state weather service?"

(cue music)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

(cue music)

i clearly see what you did that.. and i fucking approve.

Cuff Cuomo .. 2015!!!

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cuomo in cuffs 2015.
View Quote

#CUOMOINCUFFS

Not a twitter guy but if I was....
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cuff Cuomo .. 2015!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(cue music)

Cuff Cuomo .. 2015!!!

We need bumper stickers made up. Lets do it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top