Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Aaaaaaannmnnndddd he is no longer speaking for us.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aaaaaaannmnnndddd he is no longer speaking for us.
View Quote

The ventriloquist act shall begin.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Where there is a will, there's a way.

Embedded for Natty.

http://imageshack.com/a/img633/6610/KoTXHg.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/8209/smpqQL.jpg

Nice work!

View Quote

Niiiiice.

David

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't the new speaker already being investigated for financial shenanigans?

David
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't the new speaker already being investigated for financial shenanigans?

David
View Quote

His spending was examined by the Moreland Commission

While Mr. Heastie has not been accused of any wrongdoing himself, his spending was examined by the Moreland Commission, a state anticorruption panel whose investigators subpoenaed his campaign bank account before their work was curtailed. Mr. Heastie also claimed more than $23,000 in per diems and travel reimbursements in 2014, the third-most of anyone in the Assembly, according to the state comptroller’s office.

Mr. Heastie alluded to the Legislature’s per diem policy briefly in his speech, saying, “We have to make sure that tax money is spent carefully and transparently.”
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
The new script is well-written, but the acting is still sub par.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bharara has been at this for a few years, he took great exception when Cuomo disbanded the Moreland Commission. The Commission was enacted in response to a series of indictments by Bharara's office and done as an attempt by Cuomo to mitigate the impact the Federal probe would have. Bharara reluctantly signed off and when Cuomo disbanded it shortly after it came into being he went batshit angry. I was told by an Albany Politician yesterday that Preet Bharara would be the last man standing and probably Governor when all is said and done.
View Quote

That is still preferable to what we have now.  But I am still rooting for Astorino next go round.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That is still preferable to what we have now.  But I am still rooting for Astorino next go round.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bharara has been at this for a few years, he took great exception when Cuomo disbanded the Moreland Commission. The Commission was enacted in response to a series of indictments by Bharara's office and done as an attempt by Cuomo to mitigate the impact the Federal probe would have. Bharara reluctantly signed off and when Cuomo disbanded it shortly after it came into being he went batshit angry. I was told by an Albany Politician yesterday that Preet Bharara would be the last man standing and probably Governor when all is said and done.

Especially since he got 40% of the vote with no money and NY GOP leadership openly backing Cumhole.  If most of that leadership is prison...
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Especially since he got 40% of the vote with no money and NY GOP leadership openly backing Cumhole.  If most of that leadership is prison...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He lost the first time around for WC Executive but then won in a landslide the second time around.  Let's hope for a repeat.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top