Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 7:56:12 PM EDT

Assemblywoman Michelle Schimel is holding a public forum to promote
her gun control agenda.  Gun owners are encouraged to attend.

WHERE:  Unitarian Universal Congregation, 48 Shelter Rock Road, Manhasset.

WHEN:  Friday, January 30th from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Assemblywoman Michelle Schimel is holding a public forum to promote her gun control agenda.  Gun owners are encouraged to attend.

WHERE:  Unitarian Universal Congregation, 48 Shelter Rock Road, Manhasset.

WHEN:  Friday, January 30th from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.

DIRECTIONS:  Click here to create Mapquest directions.

View Quote

I would encourage all to attend: call her out on her positions, then rebuff them with TRUTH!
Lies, innuendo, misconceptions as well as an outright ignorance will be present, so it is up to us to call bullshit!
Expose her for the ass she is.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love to go, but unfortunately i will be in californistan that day..
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Should I even ask what her gun control agenda is, or should I just assume it's "ban everything!"?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should I even ask what her gun control agenda is, or should I just assume it's "ban everything!"?
View Quote

Remember when she said this back in 2012?
"Sometimes the responsible people, the law abiding people, have to give up some of their liberty to make sure for [sic] the public safety of all."
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:24:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"Sometimes the responsible people, the law abiding people, have to give up some of their liberty to make sure for [sic] the public safety of all."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ban everything is her agenda.  I was in her office when she said that.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:Ban everything is her agenda.  I was in her office when she said that.

View Quote

You must be a very mild mannered man (that's a compliment).  I would be in jail if she said that in front of me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Typical cunt. Repeal the 19th amendment. NOW!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#8]
So it's not really called Manasshat?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]
What it's not from 10am to 3pm on a weekday when all of her constituents are free?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#10]
This is not far from my home address but, frankly, I think anti's will wind up sucking all the oxygen out of the room.  This is the north shore of Long Island and it has become quite progressive.  Anybody offering a rebuttal will;  1) likely get not a word in edgewise, 2) get heckled and boo'ed out and 3) I would expect physical confrontations.  I associate with many of these people as a stealth gun owner and they would gleefully stomp on you while the rest of the crowd cheered them on.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll be at this I decided if anyone else happens to be going. I'm not a fan of making a scene nor do I have any intention of getting into a fight with a retard, but I still think it will be interesting.

this is the same cunt who was getting divorced a divorce when her husband quickly declared that he had decided to run opposed to her, which I thought was hilarious and also made her going fucking bananas. that is something I would definatleyl like to ask her about.

Im debating whether or not to grab a gopro and clip it to the chair in front of me so I can upload it so everyone can see all  the retarded bullshit she is spewing.

If anyone else is there come say hi, I will be wearing something so those who would know will know.

cheers.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:41:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll be at this I decided if anyone else happens to be going. I'm not a fan of making a scene nor do I have any intention of getting into a fight with a retard, but I still think it will be interesting.

this is the same cunt who was getting divorced a divorce when her husband quickly declared that he had decided to run opposed to her, which I thought was hilarious and also made her going fucking bananas. that is something I would definatleyl like to ask her about.

Im debating whether or not to grab a gopro and clip it to the chair in front of me so I can upload it so everyone can see all  the retarded bullshit she is spewing.

If anyone else is there come say hi, I will be wearing something so those who would know will know.

cheers.
View Quote

tell her to eat a bag of dicks for me while you are there.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I couldn't make it there, any info on what went on?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I couldn't make it there, any info on what went on?
View Quote
The temperature in the surrounding area dropped 20­°F due to the oxygen being sucked out of the air and substantial drop in brain activity

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good they need start banning liberals completely. That's a start dumb cunt
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Here is the retard in action :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exFD3nk9hoE

The unsafe act is just the beginning.
NYC libtards want to disarm all of you.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I heard over at LI Firearms from people who went that the organizers shut it down early because they were getting beaten up intellectually. The crowd was about 10 anti-gunners and 60 pro-gunners, according to the reports. A win for us.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I heard over at LI Firearms from people who went that the organizers shut it down early because they were getting beaten up intellectually. The crowd was about 10 anti-gunners and 60 pro-gunners, according to the reports. A win for us.
View Quote

God please let this be true
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#19]
This is from NYSRPA:

Report from last night's antigun forum in Manhasset: The place was packed with pro-2nd Amendment men & women. The crowd wasn't happy with just submitting questions via index cards. They wanted to be heard. Michelle Schimel called it quits on the event after one hour even though the event was scheduled for two hours. The pastor of the church was happy to talk with us. He said next time he would consider having the other side of the discussion represented as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#20]
No mention of the meeting of her facebook page. I guess she doesn't want to talk about it.

She appears to be just as worthless as Carolyn McCarthy was.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#21]
No videos
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

This is from NYSRPA:

Report from last night's antigun forum in Manhasset: The place was packed with pro-2nd Amendment men & women. The crowd wasn't happy with just submitting questions via index cards. They wanted to be heard. Michelle Schimel called it quits on the event after one hour even though the event was scheduled for two hours. The pastor of the church was happy to talk with us. He said next time he would consider having the other side of the discussion represented as well.
View Quote

outstanding
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#23]
THIS is how it's done!
Debates, vote, call & letters, a surprise visit to her Office, all these things expose their corrupt bullshit.
She's entitled to her opinion, but charged to do the will of the People, not her own agenda.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#24]
There was a letter to the editor in today's Newsday from an "anti" who got his panties in a knot.  It seems he is concerned at how the First Amendment rights of the anti's were being violated.  He is there to shut down the Second Amendment and takes issue when people look to shut down his First Amendment.  Makes for a good laugh.  I am transcribing it as it is not posted online:

I attended a seminar on gun control hosted by the Universalist Unitarian
Church in Shelter Rock to hear the panelists, including Assemb.
Michelle Schimel (D-Great Neck) ["Panel discussion with activists on gun
laws," News, Jan. 14].

At the venue, I noted a large number of
individuals wearing shirts indicating support of gun ownership.  Their
shirts read, "Oath Keepers."  The seminar included presentations by the
panel, followed by a Q&A using written questions from the audience.

Within
minutes of the opening presentations, it became clear that the Oath
Keepers and their supporters were there to disrupt the meeting with loud
outbursts.  They refused to let the speakers present their cases and
ignored requests by people in the audience to quiet down.

I find
it disappointing and ironic that a group that bases its position on
constitutional values saw fit to deprive the panel and interested
attendees of their speech rights.  The tactics can only be characterized
as bullying.

Michael Seigel

Huntington

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2015 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There was a letter to the editor in today's Newsday from an "anti" who got his panties in a knot.  It seems he is concerned at how the First Amendment rights of the anti's were being violated.  He is there to shut down the Second Amendment and takes issue when people look to shut down his First Amendment.  Makes for a good laugh.  I am transcribing it as it is not posted online:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I attended a seminar on gun control hosted by the Universalist Unitarian Church in Shelter Rock to hear the panelists, including Assemb. Michelle Schimel (D-Great Neck) ["Panel discussion with activists on gun laws," News, Jan. 14].

At the venue, I noted a large number of individuals wearing shirts indicating support of gun ownership.  Their shirts read, "Oath Keepers."  The seminar included presentations by the panel, followed by a Q&A using written questions from the audience.

Within minutes of the opening presentations, it became clear that the Oath Keepers and their supporters were there to disrupt the meeting with loud outbursts.  They refused to let the speakers present their cases and ignored requests by people in the audience to quiet down.

I find it disappointing and ironic that a group that bases its position on constitutional values saw fit to deprive the panel and interested attendees of their speech rights.  The tactics can only be characterized as bullying.

Michael Seigel
Huntington

FUMS! He wants to take people's rights away, but cries about not being able to go through on his plans.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I attended a seminar on gun control hosted by the Universalist Unitarian Church in Shelter Rock to hear the panelists, including Assemb. Michelle Schimel (D-Great Neck) ["Panel discussion with activists on gun laws," News, Jan. 14].

At the venue, I noted a large number of individuals wearing shirts indicating support of gun ownership.  Their shirts read, "Oath Keepers."  The seminar included presentations by the panel, followed by a Q&A using written questions from the audience.

Within minutes of the opening presentations, it became clear that the Oath Keepers and their supporters were there to disrupt the meeting with loud outbursts.  They refused to let the speakers present their cases and ignored requests by people in the audience to quiet down.

I find it disappointing and ironic that a group that bases its position on constitutional values saw fit to deprive the panel and interested attendees of their speech rights.  The tactics can only be characterized as bullying.

Michael Seigel
Huntington

Boo-Hoo pantywaist.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#27]
If they did not want guests then they should not have sent out a press release advertising the event.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top