Looks like a "revenge hit" for Gardner

Link

Another Link (Daily News)

Prayers for the families.

Just saw this was already in GD here

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
My heart goes out to their families.

To all of our members in uniform I wish you all safe travels and thank you for putting your lives on the line every day.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Prayers to the families of the officers.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Rest in peace, Gentlemen.

This is the result of months of lies and incitement.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought the SAFE act was supposed to prevent this sort of thing

What will be interesting is whether or the mayor will honor the NYPD's recent request not to show up at any police funerals.  Ironic this should happen within a week or so of that request.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]
As a retired LEO, I am saddened by today's events.  Two families shattered in what should be a joyous time of the year.  

I look at de Blasio and see a POS.  He can not lead the NYPD or the city and needs to go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#8]
RIP
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:45:09 AM EDT
[#9]
RIP
Mr. Liu and Mr. Ramos
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:53:35 AM EDT
[#10]
RIP.

There are twisted people out there.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:17:20 AM EDT
[#11]

RIP
Prayers to the their families.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes, prayers and consolations to the Families,

But also see: Brooklyn Cop-Killer's FB Page: Strike Terror Into Hearts of the Enemies of Allah

His Facebook page contains a photo of Qur’an 8:60, which includes the phrase, “Strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah.” He also identifies himself as an Arabic speaker, which is not common among gangbangers:
View Quote

...another example of the alleged "religion of Peace?"...
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#13]
RIP officers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#14]
RIP officers.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Sad, now comes the knee-jerk reaction to ONE persons action upon two others:
http://www.infowars.com/nypd-declares-wartime-after-suspected-marxist-black-guerrilla-family-member-executes-cops/
I'm not condoning what the shooter did, and the entire NYPD doesn't need to target anyone on the street....this is how riots and insurrections start.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#16]
My sisters like the rest of the family are livid over this. They're ready to storm the Bastille, so to speak to go after DB's home.   It's past time for every LE in NY, if not the country to do a 12 hr Blue Flu.  

Due to technical difficulties 911 is not in service at this time. Please check the number or try again.  See how the peaceful protesters / white guilt folks feel about LE after that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Regardless of the fact that New York has some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation and New York City, thanks to Michael Bloomberg, has additional stringent gun laws in place, murderer Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley was able to walk up behind the squad car of the two officers and kill them in cold blood.

This is the very kind of act which gun control is supposed to prevent but in fact, enables, by creating an environment where it’s easier for criminals to be armed than for citizens and where police continue to face individuals armed with bad intent. It shows the futility of the state-level SAFE Act — passed in the wake of Sandy Hook to limit magazine capacity and require the registration of certain types of firearms. And it shows the futility of the city-level gun control Bloomberg instituted while mayor.

For whether Brinsley obeyed magazine limitations or the numerous other laws that applied to his ownership or possession of the firearm, none of those laws or requirements were able to prevent him from acting on his criminal desires.

Gun control does not make the vulnerable less vulnerable; it only makes them more so. And when the passions of thousands have been stirred up against police by social antagonizers, officers join the ranks of the vulnerable ones.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Did you write that or are you quoting someone?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#20]
How many rounds did the perp have in his gun / how many did he shoot?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#21]
RIP
prayers for their families.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Regardless of the fact that New York has some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation and New York City, thanks to Michael Bloomberg, has additional stringent gun laws in place, murderer Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley was able to walk up behind the squad car of the two officers and kill them in cold blood.

This is the very kind of act which gun control is supposed to prevent but in fact, enables, by creating an environment where it’s easier for criminals to be armed than for citizens and where police continue to face individuals armed with bad intent. It shows the futility of the state-level SAFE Act — passed in the wake of Sandy Hook to limit magazine capacity and require the registration of certain types of firearms. And it shows the futility of the city-level gun control Bloomberg instituted while mayor.

For whether Brinsley obeyed magazine limitations or the numerous other laws that applied to his ownership or possession of the firearm, none of those laws or requirements were able to prevent him from acting on his criminal desires.

Gun control does not make the vulnerable less vulnerable; it only makes them more so. And when the passions of thousands have been stirred up against police by social antagonizers, officers join the ranks of the vulnerable ones.
View Quote

Would it have made any difference if the perp had walked up to car and tossed a Molotov cocktail inside?
This is really a case of what?  mental illness? Religious zealot? revenge for perceived wrongs committed by the po-po? False-Flag to turn citizens against LEO's? Given the lies, atrocities, and anti-constitutional behavior of our elected, I put nothing past them.    
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 5:54:57 AM EDT
[#23]
This is really a case of what? mental illness? Religious zealot?
View Quote

NYPD Cop Killer Worked For Hamas-Linked Group
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sad, now comes the knee-jerk reaction to ONE persons action upon two others:
http://www.infowars.com/nypd-declares-wartime-after-suspected-marxist-black-guerrilla-family-member-executes-cops/
I'm not condoning what the shooter did, and the entire NYPD doesn't need to target anyone on the street....this is how riots and insurrections start.  
View Quote

1) Alex Jones

2) Not the NYPD saying this but reportedly the PBA President, means nothing really.

3) NOT "ONE persons action upon two others" but the ultimate culmination of the events as put into place and promulgated by the left including the African American leadership of this country. The President, Attorney General, Comrade DiBlasio and nearly all of the Democrat Party have been inciting the minority communities to march, chant and outright riot, all the while sitting back and smiling as they tear down the very fabric of society so that they may "fundamentally transform" this once great nation.

My wife said to me, when Obama was first elected, "what harm can he really do". Look at it, look at the country now and look back just SIX YEARS and see how it has changed.

4) The left and their media lackeys want this issue to be about one deranged person killing two cops, it's not. That vein of thought is like listening to Hitler decry the Jewish peoples for months and then blaming Krystallnacht on a maurauding pack of crazies. WORDS MEAN THINGS. For the first time in 26 years my children have asked me to not go to work. It breaks my heart that the Bolsheviks have done this to my kids, profession and country.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#25]
When a rape happens, it's a rape culture.

When two officers get murdered eating lunch in a patrol car it's one bad person.

Pull your head out of your ass America. We're all fucked
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top