BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
199 of them are NYS assembly members
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Putting themselves on double secret probation tells you all you need to know about their cause.  What a friggin joke.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
one comment mentioned the PBS poll at 97% not in favor of stricter gun laws. ARFCOM fire mission paid off,
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Its because they are acting of their own will rather than as a representative of the people who they are supposed to represent.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Its because they are acting of their own will rather than as a representative of the people who they are supposed to represent.
View Quote

I have an idea, let's make them no longer representatives!  Oh wait, we had that chance in November.  

Edit:  Don't need to know who's on their list, anyone with a D next to their name is good enough for me!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Gee I wonder who funded that one
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]
They are afraid?

Good.

The more I hear about the lack of our .gov respecting ideals like "consent of the governed", the more I cling to my guns and faith.

The more I hear about our .gov lack of principles, like doing business with commies, the more I cuddle my pmags.

I don't see how we can right this sinking ship.

Lace up.  Start stretchin.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are afraid?

Good.

The more I hear about the lack of our .gov respecting ideals like "consent of the governed", the more I cling to my guns and faith.

The more I hear about our .gov lack of principles, like doing business with commies, the more I cuddle my pmags.

View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are afraid?

Good.

View Quote

Man I've done been stretched and laced since 2008 man. I'm head to toe legit!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top