Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2014 3:42:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]

I got it in an email.  

I agree--it should be shut down.  The whole fucking state should be shut down.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Can we shut down the snitch line too?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the email today as well.  I deleted it.  Since I got a cock-and-bull story from Skellos' aide back in January 2013 where she assured me he wouldn't allow the Safe bill to come to a vote, I have sworn off calling.  Makes no difference.  They simply do not listen to us whatsoever.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Shut down the Sullivan Act! Fiftysomething counties all doing different things! It's total chaos!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#5]
See my sig line.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh yea, lets further leave the unknowing, un-educated,  current and prospective gun owners further in the dark.
Poking the bear in the ass only gets shit on your stick, and that's all SCOPE's doing.

What are the "three suits" they're filing?

Call FUAC's Office all you want: they got what they wanted, and have no reason to shut down the hotline.  
I expect the SP's answering the phones know as much as needed, and have to have the ability to reason all the if, and, or butt questions....look at how pissy guys get on this board when someone new starts asking "legal" question on how he too can have a seemingly illegal rifle legally in NY.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Problem with the hotline as the letter indicates is that no standards what so ever have been adopted regarding the answers plus the thorny issue of no documentation to back it up. In event of arrest indicating you called the hotline and was informed you were compliant will be of no use.
The whole idea of this thing is to make gun owners paranoid enough to give up even safe legal guns.
I could print a question hand it to ten people each calling the hotline 30 minutes apart and get ten different answers
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Removed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top