Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 2:45:34 PM EDT
Watching some coverage of the "events" in Ferguson. .. and Jefferies I'd in TV talking about how a Federal Civil rights case holds much more weight than a "simple grand jury."

Anyone else have a problem with that assessment or just me?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a problem with alot of the assessments.

Although finally, it seems that as the facts of the case are made public people are starting to wake up a little bit.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Not gonna happen.

if a grand jury can't even come up with PROPABLE cause to go to trial...there is no way the justice department would be able to justify proceeding with an actual trial.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not gonna happen.

if a grand jury can't even come up with PROPABLE cause to go to trial...there is no way the justice department would be able to justify proceeding with an actual trial.
View Quote

But it is Holder. .. Don't forget that
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]
They need to shut their mouths and be charged with inciting a riot. The next time I hear civil rights or white privilege someone's getting mushroom stamped.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They need to shut their mouths and be charged with inciting a riot. The next time I hear civil rights or white privilege someone's getting mushroom stamped.
View Quote

Thats an odd reaction.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thats an odd reaction.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats an odd reaction.

Converse with him enough, you get used to his odd reactions.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:32:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats an odd reaction.

Glad my twisted humor isn't lost on everyone.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Not gonna happen.

View Quote

Justification?!?!?!  Orders will come from the top saying "indict" and they will let the courts sort it out.  No different than the legislatures passing blatantly unconstitutional laws with the idea that the courts will sort it all out.  Of course some laws, and indictments, will stick regardless of their merits but that is the system we are stuck with.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Although finally, it seems that as the facts of the case are made public people are starting to wake up a little bit.

View Quote

http://news.yahoo.com/grand-jury-documents-rife-inconsistencies-223558856.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

Maybe I'm reading into it, but the author of the Yahoo article almost sounds shocked that someone was lying in their telling of their "witness" accounts to the media
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://news.yahoo.com/grand-jury-documents-rife-inconsistencies-223558856.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

Maybe I'm reading into it, but the author of the Yahoo article almost sounds shocked that someone was lying in their telling of their "witness" accounts to the media
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I shouldn't be, but I am always blown away by how far down most people have their heads buried in the sand.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I know I shouldn't be, but I am always blown away by how far down most people have their heads buried in the sand.

View Quote

They WANT to believe something so badly
They WANT to believe that there are these oppressive LEOs out there
They WANT to believe that their personal failures are caused by outside forces
They WANT to believe one thing or another
Then you get the white supporters who WANT to believe that these folks are right in blaming others because they have an agenda, and for them you can't go blaming people for their own failures in life
They'll say just about anything because they know all they have to do is cry racism and others with backpedal quickly while protesting they aren't racist or whatever buzz word is being thrown out there and the outlandish claim will never get the attention it needs.
Until it is brought into the neutral space of a  grand jury and examined on its merits for what it is and then set aside as being completely worthless
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Our Fed tax dollars hard at work. We bought and paid for that mess, bunch of animals. People think we will all get along and be fine if SHTF. Show them 10 mins of that craziness.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Thats an odd reaction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats an odd reaction.

was it the mushroom stamp that you found odd?  
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which equates to how high their ass is up in the air.  

At the risk of coming off as "raciest" which despite the claims otherwise, the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" applies naturally to us all.
This is not the first, nor the last race baiter driven riot/insurrection/civil disturbance originating from some perceived injustice because a non-Black killed a Black person. There are hundreds of killings and murders both with in and outside of the same race or ethnicity daily, but there's little more than a blurb in the local news when it happens; What does happen is tantamount to inciting a Riot (felony by the way) by whipping up the community with self serving speeches and all too familiar faces on in front of the camera telling all who'll listen how what happened is this grave injustice, all based on here-say, and arbitrary findings; They  show up with their "Brothers & Sisters" MLK wanna-be perversion telling all who'll listen how this fine young man was lynched by the Po'lice, collect their "contributions" then fly off to the next tragedy.  I've seen this same dog & pony show in Miami, LA, Sanford, and dozens of other places around the Country and it's ALL divisive, it's all designed to incite public unrest, which opens a window for Martial Law, and further oppression.
Ever wonder why or how shit-stains like Schumer get away AND get elected?  They've always got their face in an a camera, with either a stern or sullen face tailored to the situation, telling us all how dire the situation is and how they (Government) have the solution to all your woes. Think back, reflect, analyze, draw you own conclusions, then apply them to others who've done the same.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#15]
If they are so afraid of the brutul, racists, criminal, bloodthirsty cops why are they out rioting? If the cops killed an innocent kid over essential nothing what do they think will happen to looters, arsonists, and rioters?

Their actions after the shooting and more importantly after the GJ decision leads me to believe they don't fear LE enough.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If they are so afraid of the brutul, racists, criminal, bloodthirsty cops why are they out rioting? If the cops killed an innocent kid over essential nothing what do they think will happen to looters, arsonists, and rioters?

Their actions after the shooting and more importantly after the GJ decision leads me to believe they don't fear LE enough.
View Quote

I don't believe you should ever "fear" law enforcement... but I get your point
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
For a certain segment of the population what other tools are there?

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fine line, you know?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the seven ethical principles dictates that "man is only good in fear of social retribution."  That is the meaning here.
Wiki isn't my favorite, however it is expedient: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top