Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be speaking out of turn but slapping people because they won't voluntarily allow you to strip them of their 4th Amendment rights should fall under this nuanced definition of "dirty". No?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well then you need to pull your head from your rear.  At my dept alone I know of at least three times where they were not only suspended and fired, but charged afterwards.  Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  

I'll make sure IA knows from now on that after they discipline an officer in some form or another they need to call Bill and let him know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arrested? I have to admit...I'm shocked. In a good way.

I mean...I've seen this story a hundred times before. "Officer suspended pending investigation" and a little while later "no wrongdoing was found and officer returns to duty." Over and over and over and over again.

This...this is good.

Well then you need to pull your head from your rear.  At my dept alone I know of at least three times where they were not only suspended and fired, but charged afterwards.  Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  

I'll make sure IA knows from now on that after they discipline an officer in some form or another they need to call Bill and let him know.

I don't care if the right thing is done 1000 times if the wrong thing is done 100 times. There is no excuse for an entire police department to do the wrong thing over and over and over again while another does the right thing over and over again.

But tell me to get my head out of my ass again. Maybe slap me around a bit to knock some sense into me. It seems to be a thing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I mean...I've seen this story a hundred times before. "Officer suspended pending investigation" and a little while later "no wrongdoing was found and officer returns to duty." Over and over and over and over again.

This...this is good.
View Quote

Why are you shocked?  Cops get arrested and fired more often then you think, contrary to what many who post here, especially in GD
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Arrested? I have to admit...I'm shocked. In a good way..
View Quote

Maybe "they" have been waiting for him to fuck up in a well documented way and now was the opportune time to sack him.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks like he may have lost his job according to news 13? Says he is "Off the job".
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why are you shocked?  Cops get arrested and fired more often then you think, contrary to what many who post here, especially in GD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This...this is good.

Because every time I see a story about cops doing terrible things, the story ends with no charges have been filed.

I know cops get fired all the time for failing drug tests and other things you can't talk your way out of by saying "the cocaine went for my gun! I had to snort it!" but I don't really care about that. I care about cops who shoot unarmed people, violate people's rights, flashbang children's cribs and slap people around. Let them snort all the cocaine they want, as long as they do their job without hurting people or violating their rights.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It looks like he may have lost his job according to news 13? Says he is "Off the job".
View Quote

He resigned....my guess is they gave him a choice, resign, or we'll have to fire you. I think the public sentiment is way too strong on this one to sweep under the carpet...
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#8]
According to the news on TV, (forgot which channel) he also had to turn in his firearm collection which was extensive.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
According to the news on TV, (forgot which channel) he also had to turn in his firearm collection which was extensive.
View Quote

I'll bet it was!  On his facebook page (which has since been removed) there were a lot of pictures of him and his kids with guns.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This...this is good.

I worked with over a dozen just in my precinct that got arrested and fired during my 18 years there.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Happened every time a cop at work got in any trouble, not just arrested.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they do this because they think he may have some anger issues?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your permit to possess pistols is your unrestricted police ID down here. As soon as you get put on modified duty your not supposed to possess pistols so IA comes and takes them all.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this SOP to suspend their pistol permit or do most LEO's in NY not have a pistol permit to begin with and lose the privilege with the loss of employment?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is this SOP to suspend their pistol permit or do most LEO's in NY not have a pistol permit to begin with and lose the privilege with the loss of employment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys upstate have permits, guys on NYPD and Long Island have their police ID as their permit.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:31:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Guys upstate have permits, guys on NYPD and Long Island have their police ID as their permit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't get permits through our employment, our ID is our permit while employed, if we don't obtain a pistol permit prior to retirement, they take our pistols.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:34:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We don't get permits through our employment, our ID is our permit while employed, if we don't obtain a pistol permit prior to retirement, they take our pistols.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone from upstate once said they had a permit and their ID, forgot who though. I remember them saying how ridiculous it was that we didn't have permits and had to turn in all our pistols when jammed up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well, to me, if you aren't amongst those who want to see him convicted of felonies, and tossed in prison for some amount of time, then you want to give him a pass, since what he did is despicable for someone in LE. If there is no punishment other than a stern reprimand, and a wink and nod to full retirement, then there is no reason for any LEO to stop such behavior. Therein lies the problem in the system.
View Quote

The LEO bashers love to roll out the "that LEO should be charged with a felony" because they salivate at the thought of any LEO getting jail time
Well, as I tell people all the time, you charge what's appropriate under the PL for a given event
The on-going debate about it being or not being an assault simply shows that many people have no idea what charge is applicable under NYS law
The Sgt has more to worry about from the civil and Federal side of the house than he does from NYS PL
That's simple reality and too many in the discussions on this incident don't get it
The calls for him being tossed in prison don't understand what it even takes to get a prison bid, especially for a first time offense.
Simply clueless, and those types of comments simply expose their lack of comprehension on how the system works.

edit:
Ok, he was charged, and as I pointed out above, a violation and a misd.
No felony as some here are ranting he should be charged with.
As for the guy saying that our job title means we shouldn't have the same privacy expectations as any other public sector employee? Yeah, I don't agree with you one bit.
You're welcome to your opinion for whatever that's worth.
So now we wait and see how the case turns out.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:14:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I agree about the not leaving it visible part
Everyone thinks that laminated window glass is somehow adequate security against their stuff being stolen.

I don't think anyone was actually current or former LEOs would say that personnel actions should be public. I suppose there's a unicorn out there who does, since they're no longer held to the possibility of their own lives being subjected to that..
As to your concern that the public be reassured, they can be reassured without having the details of the personnel action made public
If it gets to where action is taken legally then yes, the facts will mostly come out, but as you should know if you are former LEO, there's still a ton of stuff the jury never hears

"Us vs them" started with the public, not LEOs, and I think if you were truly former LEO you'd know that from personal experience
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree...
~snip~
....tried the nice way first.

I agree about the not leaving it visible part
Everyone thinks that laminated window glass is somehow adequate security against their stuff being stolen.

I don't think anyone was actually current or former LEOs would say that personnel actions should be public. I suppose there's a unicorn out there who does, since they're no longer held to the possibility of their own lives being subjected to that..
As to your concern that the public be reassured, they can be reassured without having the details of the personnel action made public
If it gets to where action is taken legally then yes, the facts will mostly come out, but as you should know if you are former LEO, there's still a ton of stuff the jury never hears

"Us vs them" started with the public, not LEOs, and I think if you were truly former LEO you'd know that from personal experience
You say "personnel actions", I say "crimes". I'm not talking about filing paperwork late with an earlier date on it to save an ADA's case, I'm talking about violations of the law where someone's Rights are being infringed. I feel like we more agree than disagree except maybe I'm not explaining my side well enough. I never said where "Us vs Them" started, only that I disliked that sentiment. It makes it tough to get cooperation when even the victims see the uniform as the mark of someone not to be trusted.

This being the internet, you can indirectly call me a liar if you like. I have, and am willing to provide the same proof as you, none. Take my word or don't, it doesn't mean anything to me. Though, what reason would I have to lie? Likewise, why would you? Simply because I don't agree with the "Thin, Blue Line" keep it on the down-low status quo, I must not have been on the job? Anyone who does their job earnestly shouldn't have to worry. I'm still in a profession that demands that I interact with the public while adhering to SOPs as well as local, state & federal laws. So, no, not immune to the possibility of my life being subjected to public scrutiny. Everything I do at work is reviewed and compared to the guidelines, EVERYTHING. I don't worry, though, because I do what's right and leave the garbage of the job at work.

I still wear a badge, I still wear a uniform and I consider my co-workers as brothers and sisters. When they make a mistake, it's for them to own up to it and suffer the consequences. Shielding them from that responsibility only enables them to be more careless or make worse decisions in the future. Either way, the anti-LEO sentiment as posted by others in this thread is enough for me to just request we agree to disagree simply because I don't want to be seen as adding to it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:28:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The LEO bashers love to roll out the "that LEO should be charged with a felony" because they salivate at the thought of any LEO getting jail time
Well, as I tell people all the time, you charge what's appropriate under the PL for a given event
The on-going debate about it being or not being an assault simply shows that many people have no idea what charge is applicable under NYS law
The Sgt has more to worry about from the civil and Federal side of the house than he does from NYS PL
That's simple reality and too many in the discussions on this incident don't get it
The calls for him being tossed in prison don't understand what it even takes to get a prison bid, especially for a first time offense.
Simply clueless, and those types of comments simply expose their lack of comprehension on how the system works.

edit:
As for the guy saying that our job title means we shouldn't have the same privacy expectations as any other public sector employee? Yeah, I don't agree with you one bit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, to me, if you aren't amongst those who want to see him convicted of felonies, and tossed in prison for some amount of time, then you want to give him a pass, since what he did is despicable for someone in LE. If there is no punishment other than a stern reprimand, and a wink and nod to full retirement, then there is no reason for any LEO to stop such behavior. Therein lies the problem in the system.

edit:

I was typing one response when you posted this. I agree with everything in here... except the public/private thing we already know about which we disagree.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:32:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You say "personnel actions", I say "crimes". I'm not talking about filing paperwork late with an earlier date on it to save an ADA's case, I'm talking about violations of the law where someone's Rights are being infringed. I feel like we more agree than disagree except maybe I'm not explaining my side well enough..
View Quote

If its criminal it'll be covered in the media. I've never said otherwise
An in-house personnel action is something entirely different, and that's what some here are saying should not be private
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 2:24:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:The LEO bashers love to roll out the "that LEO should be charged with a felony" because they salivate at the thought of any LEO getting jail time
View Quote

I don't salivate at the thought of an LEO getting jail time. I salivate at the thought of a person who kicks down a door of an American home and throws a flashbang into a child's crib getting jail time (or straight up lethal injection).

I salivate at the thought of a person who fires an AR15 at a homeless man camping on state land and then sicks his dog on him getting jail time (or ditto).

I salivate at the thought of some adrenaline junkie asshole kicking in a door looking for a drug offender and seeing a 7 yo girl sleeping on a couch and shooting her in the head getting jail time (etc.).

I salivate at the thought of some asshole bully who thinks he can slap people around and violate their rights while demanding they respect his authoritae getting jail time.

If you don't do anything like that, I don't want you to get any jail time.

And of these guys, only the bottom one may get jail time (but I doubt it, because cops seldom do).
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't know, maybe I am weird, but I think an obvious and blatant violation of a citizens 4th Amendment rights by a person in authority should be a felonious act, and deserves jail time.

I find that the most agregious offense. If LE feels like the Constitution is so much toilet paper then we, as a society, are in deep do do.

I certainly bear no ill will towards the vast majority of LE who are good people and do the job right. I have nothing but disgust for guys like this. And I would like to see them punished severely to send the message that this behavior is unacceptable. Being allowed to resign and keep his pension is not punishment. We shall see how this plays out....
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Bitch-slap some punk and its harassment; bitch slap your out of control teenager and its Domestic Violence.
There was a time in NY when pictures of naked kids got you more time than raping one.
Both are condemnable, but some how the baby gets thrown out with the bath water.
Obviously the Sheriff got out of control and did what I dare say many Cops do verbally and sometimes physically in order to do their job, that being protection of the citizenry by getting bad people off the street. While it was wrong for the Sheriff to smack the guy in the back of the head, it's probably been done to most of us here.

I'm really not sure if there are more cases per capita of inappropriate actions (brutality, assault, un-ethical actions, etc.) happening now than in previous history, or if there are more cases being exposed and reported because everyone has a camera.

This is not a felony action, but the guys life and career (at least at this level) are over; isn't that enough?....who knows with balls like that he may be appointed Director of Homeland Security. We're pissed because we abhor the idea of Rights being violated, but that in itself seems to be selective. (remember the argument of torturing "enemy combatants" in order to save innocent lives?)
I too become enraged when hearing of botched raids on wrong houses, shooting people with mental problems or who aren't following Police Orders on immediate demand, or any of the hundreds of other cases of lethal force being unjustly applied. (there ARE people that join the Military and Law Enforcement simply because they want to kill someone) Too often the "good stuff" is over shadowed by the bad.
"Do one hundred things right and no one remembers, do one thing wrong and no one forgets. "  
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bitch-slap some punk and its harassment; bitch slap your out of control teenager and its Domestic Violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Off topic but since you bring it up

One of the most misunderstood things for some parents is that physical discipline of your kid is still legal under NYS law.
When you start causing injury is when you start running into legal trouble
I know the social workers love to go into the schools and tell the kids that they can hotline mom and dad if they simply touch them
It really isn't that cut and dried

Obviously the Sheriff got out of control and did what I dare say many Cops do verbally and sometimes physically in order to do their job, that being protection of the citizenry by getting bad people off the street. While it was wrong for the Sheriff to smack the guy in the back of the head, it's probably been done to most of us here.

It's already been pointed out in one of the running threads on this incident, but all the guys who often post wishing for LEOs of yore..this is how it was done back then
The people posting those comments think they were all like Andy Griffith, probably because they're dredging up old childhood memories if youthful interactions with LEOs.
of course most LEOs are nice to kids. Todays kids will be posting on some forum 20 years from now about how the LEOs of their youth were friendlier than their current police
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

There was a time in NY when pictures of naked kids got you more time than raping one.

Both are condemnable, but some how the baby gets thrown out with the bath water.

I'm really not sure if there are more cases per capita of inappropriate actions (brutality, assault, un-ethical actions, etc.) happening now than in previous history, or if there are more cases being exposed and reported because everyone has a camera.

This is not a felony action, but the guys life and career (at least at this level) are over; isn't that enough?....who knows with balls like that he may be appointed Director of Homeland Security. We're pissed because we abhor the idea of Rights being violated, but that in itself seems to be selective. (remember the argument of torturing "enemy combatants" in order to save innocent lives?)

I too become enraged when hearing of botched raids on wrong houses, shooting people with mental problems or who aren't following Police Orders on immediate demand, or any of the hundreds of other cases of lethal force being unjustly applied. (there ARE people that join the Military and Law Enforcement simply because they want to kill someone) Too often the "good stuff" is over shadowed by the bad.

"Do one hundred things right and no one remembers, do one thing wrong and no one forgets. "  

View Quote

Hit your spouse, and it is DV.

Hit a police officer, and it is not going to end well for you.

Hit a judge, off duty, outside of a court, where you don't know the person is a judge - the same.

This is not a felonious action - agreed, nor should it be. His life is not "over". He is now separated from this LE agency, so only his LE career with this agency his over. We didn't end it - he did, with his actions.

If you are a aircraft pilot but forget how to fly, you are no longer an aviator. If you are a policeman and forget you are supposed to uphold the law - the only recourse is to separate you from service.

The problem with your example of enemy combatants is, someone who is my enemy in active combat knows what the risks are on the battlefield, and if they are captured.

Here is a better example: The guy who steps up to the firing line at the range, at the 25 yard line with a pistol in a two handed standing position, and who proceeds to put 5/5 in the X-ring is not lucky. He did not wake up that morning with sheer luck. It took weeks, if not months, if not years of practice to get to that level of good.

The officer in this video? This was not his 1st time at this specific rodeo. He was good at playing "really bad cop". So how many others has he harassed in the past? How many times did someone see their rights violated by someone empowered to understand what those rights are, and possibly protect them? How many times did he, or his colleagues look the other way? His behavior is toxic, and cancerous. This is the issue. How do we deal with cancers? In general, we excise them.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's already been pointed out in one of the running threads on this incident, but all the guys who often post wishing for LEOs of yore..this is how it was done back then
The people posting those comments think they were all like Andy Griffith, probably because they're dredging up old childhood memories if youthful interactions with LEOs.
of course most LEOs are nice to kids. Todays kids will be posting on some forum 20 years from now about how the LEOs of their youth were friendlier than their current police
View Quote

I have no problem with that kind of policing when it's used to save a kidnapped child, catch a rapist, combat gang violence, etc, but against a kid with a .22 rifle in the car, or just a PITA mouthy member of the public, not so much.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I have no problem with that kind of policing when it's used to save a kidnapped child, catch a rapist, combat gang violence, etc, but against a kid with a .22 rifle in the car, or just a PITA mouthy member of the public, not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The police of yesteryear made no such distinctions
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#29]
For the "haters":

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2014/11/when_cops_get_arrested_palm_beach_sheriffs_office_doesnt_put_their_booking_info_online.php

When Cops Get Arrested, Palm Beach Sheriff's Office Doesn't Put Their Booking Info Online

By Ray Downs Tue., Nov. 11 2014 at 9:08 AM

The Palm Beach Sheriff's Office has been selectively taking names of police officers who get arrested off the booking blotter, effectively giving busted cops special treatment over regular folks who get their names, mug shots, and personal information put online for all to see when they get thrown in jail.

A story published Sunday by the Palm Beach Post revealed the practice, which PBSO officials have since admitted to doing. Their excuse is that their computer program doesn't allow them to scrub officers' home addresses and birth dates, which is not allowed to be released to the public under state law. And since they can't take off that information, they decided to just leave police off the record entirely.

The PBSO has done this for all five officers (that we know of) arrested this year, including the recent arrest of Boynton Beach officer Stephen Maiorino, who is accused of raping a woman at gunpoint on the hood of his patrol car.

But as the Post points out, the PBSO was able to scrub addresses and birth dates of officers before -- like how they did for Boynton Beach Police Officer Alex Lindsey in 2011 when he was arrested for falsifying documents.

Interestingly, the PBSO's booking blotter was offline Monday night and the link instead goes straight the site's homepage. The PBSO tells the Post it will continue to be offline "until further notice."

Records of the officer arrests are still available to the public under Florida's open records law, but for now, a request to the PBSO must be made to obtain them. But with the booking blotter currently down, even non-police officers will enjoy the privilege of not having their mug shot and private information published online for all to see and use for money-making purposes like charging a fee to take to take the information off private websites. For now, at least.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Notice of claim filled for violations of civil rights
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hit your spouse, and it is DV.
Hit a police officer, and it is not going to end well for you.
Hit a judge, off duty, outside of a court, where you don't know the person is a judge - the same.

View Quote

With "reports" of people being charged with assaulting an Officer because their blood spatter got on their uniform, I find it highly offensive that they receive a higher level of protection.....maybe I'm not putting it right: Under un-SAFE the penalties for killing someone in EMS was upped, well murder is still a capital crime; why make it even more so because I'm an EMT? Would it be less reprehensible murdering a School Teacher? How about some down & out homeless guy?

Sure I understand the need for "satisfaction" Justice was done, and the Political motivation, but really?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#32]
See this is the attitude that I like. So what Quomo is saying is my life is worth far less than that of a LEO, or first responder? And understand I hold them in the highest regards.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#33]
We're just like India.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We're just like India.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I keep local "conservative" talk radio host seems to think what the cop did was just fine.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I keep local "conservative" talk radio host seems to think what the cop did was just fine.
View Quote

Likely because it wasn't him or one of his kids.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately that attitude is all too prevalent, even here. "Look at those hippies protesting for removing corporate billions from elections...the police should just shoot them all because I do not approve of their politics or how they dress!"
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My grandfather was a cop in a large city in NJ in the 1930's, I've heard some interesting stories.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you identify this radio host here?  If nt, IM me, please.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#40]
It sure wasn't Tom Bauerle, he was excoriating him...
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know, maybe I am weird, but I think an obvious and blatant violation of a citizens 4th Amendment rights by a person in authority should be a felonious act, and deserves jail time.

I find that the most agregious offense. If LE feels like the Constitution is so much toilet paper then we, as a society, are in deep do do.

I certainly bear no ill will towards the vast majority of LE who are good people and do the job right. I have nothing but disgust for guys like this. And I would like to see them punished severely to send the message that this behavior is unacceptable. Being allowed to resign and keep his pension is not punishment. We shall see how this plays out....
View Quote

Its a federal charge..........and if they are smart they will take it to federal court.

Edit:  I see a couple posts above they announce filing claim
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Notice of claim filled for violations of civil rights
View Quote

I hope he wins $1 in the lawsuit. Cop was wrong but a lawsuit
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#44]

Link bad

Not surprised they are shit bags, but it doesn't excuse the behavior and doesn't have any effect of the suit.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:13:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Slapped a mall cop?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:57:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Link bad

Not surprised they are shit bags, but it doesn't excuse the behavior and doesn't have any effect of the suit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link bad

Agreed
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top