Good. Fuck that guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:56:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good. Fuck that guy.
View Quote

Article says he was arrested without a struggle.... his face would seem to indicate otherwise.  Or he got some extra curricular in holding, in which case I think the police might want to lay off given the high profile nature of the situation
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Troopers brought him back to the Blooming Grove barracks in Corporal Dickson's cuffs (R.I.P.)  Rot in hell.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Troopers brought him back to the Blooming Grove barracks in Corporal Dickson's cuffs (R.I.P.)  Rot in hell.
View Quote

They also beat the fuck out of him with the Corporals Baton. At least I hope they did.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#12]
He look much "prettier" than he should.  And now, 10 years or so until the needle is put in...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#13]
What, nobody gets shot while "resisting arrest" these days?  Would save everyone a lot of time, money, and effort.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What, nobody gets shot while "resisting arrest" these days?  Would save everyone a lot of time, money, and effort.
View Quote

Because fuck the constitution for people we dislike...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Despite how we feel,  this is true and needs to be upheld. We still have a justice system. .. albeit an extremely dysfunctional one.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#16]
He got much more courtesy from PA Police than he would have gotten from me if he killed one of my friends and wounded another.

I understand the justice system. But I don't have a badge.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Article says he was arrested without a struggle.... his face would seem to indicate otherwise.  Or he got some extra curricular in holding, in which case I think the police might want to lay off given the high profile nature of the situation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good. Fuck that guy.

There will be no public outcry to save that piece of shit. He's lucky he got caught by some upstanding cops. I am a pretty level headed guy but would have tested my morals if I was the responding officer that cuffed him.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Despite how we feel,  this is true and needs to be upheld. We still have a justice system. .. albeit an extremely dysfunctional one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're going to take the moral high road, then you should be outraged that the officers worked over the perp.  That's not allowed and how the officers feel about what the perp allegedly did should have no bearing on his treatment until after he has his day in court in front of a jury of his peers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If you're going to take the moral high road, then you should be outraged that the officers worked over the perp.  That's not allowed and how the officers feel about what the perp allegedly did should have no bearing on his treatment until after he has his day in court in front of a jury of his peers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did already say that they might want to lay off.... but not because of that.  Also working someone over is not the same as killing someone without due pprocess, most especially because we know absolutely nothing about what really caused this dude to go off. Rumors out there indicate this guy may have been greatly wronged by the PASP. Obviously few things merit murder in cold blood. And before anyone jumps down my throat,  I will say I feel for the patrolman and his family.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Worked over?

Looks like he was "placed prone" on a concrete floor to facilitate handcuffing procedures.

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Worked over?

Looks like he was "placed prone" on a concrete floor to facilitate handcuffing procedures.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Worked over?

The marshals said Frein suffered facial injuries while they had him down on the pavement.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20141101_Investigator__Frein__fully__expected_capture.html
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#22]
I am very relieved that at least some of you still believe in justice and due process and aren't crying out for his blood like bloodthirsty savages.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did notice that and that's a good example of police brutality.  The guy surrendered willingly without incident because he was caught. There was no reason to bust up his face except for a cop with a small dick using his authoritah to make the guy pay. Very unprofessional of the police.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Yes, small dicks.......authoritah........something something.    I'm outraged that he is still sucking oxygen and will be housed and cared for by taxpayers for the next 50 years or so.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ironically a good portion of our Lawmakers and Judicial system has felt this way for decades.  
We know nothing of the arrest details other than the Press Release.   My guess is he was face planted to be handcuffed, resulting in abrasions and some swelling of soft tissue. If I was securing someone highly suspected  of murder of two Officers, I'd be extremely careful in how he was being taken because you really don't know if he's just "giving up" or luring you into a suicidal mission intent on killing or hurting those surrounding his capture.
In the picture he looks showered and shaved, not like someone on the run hiding in the woods.
We have a Justice System that's only as good as those we hire and elect to run it, one full of mistakes, injustices, and yet still manages to put a lot of bad people behind bars....if you've a better plan, please make it you mission in life to implement it, at the very least let them  know that we're watching to make sure the job is done correctly and legally.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I did notice that and that's a good example of police brutality.  The guy surrendered willingly without incident because he was caught. There was no reason to bust up his face except for a cop with a small dick using his authoritah to make the guy pay. Very unprofessional of the police.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has a federal 1983 action brought by the suspect in this matter concluded with a finding of liability against the arresting officers that I have not yet read about?  Did you testify at such a proceeding? Where you at all present for the take down and arrest?  Did you observe any of the actions by the arresting officers first hand?  If not then there is absolutely no basis for your disparaging  comments and unfounded accusations.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
[ If I was securing someone highly suspected  of murder of two Officers, I'd be extremely careful in how he was being taken because you really don't know if he's just "giving up" or luring you into a suicidal mission intent on killing or hurting those surrounding his capture.
View Quote

As to the suspect's abrasions, Scott Malkowski -- who took down Frein, accompanied by about a dozen other marshals -- told CNN they came about when these authorities tried to detain Frein and avoid the firefight many feared.

"We're not playing around," Malkowski said.

Capturing a dangerous fugitive

Authorities have acknowledged Frein got special treatment in some ways.

After his arrest, he was shackled in the handcuffs of Pennsylvania state police Cpl. Bryon Dickson -- the officer that authorities say Frein killed on September 12 -- put in the backseat of the slain trooper's squad car, then sent back to the barracks where the ambush on Dickson occurred. That's not possible for every accused convict.

When authorities approached Frein, the suspect had his chest down on the ground but his head was up looking at Malkowski, the marshal said. From a law enforcement perspective, that is just what you don't want.

"Never have a fugitive look at you," Malkowski explained.

Per law enforcement protocol, Frein was forced to be face-first on the asphalt looking away from the marshals (so that a suspect can't anticipate an officer's next move). In the process, his nose got cut and his face scraped.

"Sometimes things like that happen," Malkowski said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/01/us/pennsylvania-eric-frein-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Has a federal 1983 action brought by the suspect in this matter concluded with a finding of liability against the arresting officers that I have not yet read about?  Did you testify at such a proceeding? Where you at all present for the take down and arrest?  Did you observe any of the actions by the arresting officers first hand?  If not then there is absolutely no basis for your disparaging  comments and unfounded accusations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frein must have opened the door too fast and hit his face with the doorknob. Yep, that's it.

I'm all for frying the guy, but only if he's found guilty of crimes befitting that punishment, after a trial.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#29]
They took him down...hard...there is a reason for this, he has shown a distinct propensity to harm and that does not end when his hands go up. The first thought I had upon hearing it was, boy, I hope they took him down and controlled his hands all the way. You see IED's are easy to build and place on one's body, this not being Israel the preferred method of a controlled headshot is out of the question.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They took him down...hard...there is a reason for this, he has shown a distinct propensity to harm and that does not end when his hands go up. The first thought I had upon hearing it was, boy, I hope they took him down and controlled his hands all the way. You see IED's are easy to build and place on one's body, this not being Israel the preferred method of a controlled headshot is out of the question.
View Quote

What do think his chances in prison are?  Found hung in his cell 2 weeks after conviction?
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What do think his chances in prison are?  Found hung in his cell 2 weeks after conviction?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pennsy prisons are much like NY prisons, he will join the Aryan Brotherhood and be a quasi hero. If he toes the line they will protect him until the needle, if he doesn't he will be fed to the Philly/Pittsburgh crowd as lunch meat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top