Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2014 9:10:23 AM EDT
Here is the link to the S.C.O.P.E.'s Report Cards, print your County for Tuesday's elections, please forward to all you know. Be an informed voter.

Here is the link:

http://scopevoterapp.org/Candidate%20Report%20Card.pdf

Please Vote Tuesday, our State and Nation is depending on us,

Mark
Co-Chairman
Capital District SCOPE

Also please visit SCOPEs web page, you will enjoy the information:
www.scopeny.org
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to do a little research before I'm in the voting booth. Is there a way to see the ballot (and my available choices) before Tuesday? Is there a site to, say, enter my address and see everything upon which I'll have to cast a vote? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
From my understanding there are 3 ballot initiatives;  One of them is for redistricting but they've F'd up so bad it's no better than what exists now.  The legislature appoints the redistricting board and they don't have to abide by it if they don't like the answer.  

i can't remember what the other two were but one i would vote for and the other I wouldn't.    Memory isn't as good as it used to be.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
They have John Salka as a Dem and he's a Rep. Also why rate him a C? He is an NRA member, has a CCW and said if elected he'd call for full repeal. Meanwhile the guy sitting now is Magee a democrat who voted against SAFE and has an A+ rating. This is in Madison.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From my understanding there are 3 ballot initiatives;  One of them is for redistricting but they've F'd up so bad it's no better than what exists now.  The legislature appoints the redistricting board and they don't have to abide by it if they don't like the answer.  

i can't remember what the other two were but one i would vote for and the other I wouldn't.    Memory isn't as good as it used to be.
View Quote
Thanks SOS!

As for the initiatives, someone was kind enough to post this thread:
How do we feel about the three proposals on the ballot?

I combed through the candidate list on the BOE website and now I have a dilemma. John Flanagan is rated F by the NRA. I don't know how I feel about voting "against" the incumbent and casting one for the Dem challenger. Will the new systems allow me to abstain or just leave that one choice blank?

Having trouble finding anything telling about either candidate; John Cahill for AG nor Robert Antonacci for Comptroller. Likewise for Al Graf (Except an A rating), anyone have anything to offer on any of them?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Having trouble finding anything telling about either candidate; John Cahill for AG nor Robert Antonacci for Comptroller. Likewise for Al Graf (Except an A rating), anyone have anything to offer on any of them?
View Quote

The thing I like most about John Cahill is that he isn't Eric Schneiderman.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:19:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top