Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2014 10:25:59 AM EDT
Fuck, we are only 7 days away from the election. Time to make some phone calls, gentlemen. Call your friends, relatives, co-workers, former coworkers, acquaintances, anybody and everybody.

That's what I'm doing, even calling people that I haven't spoken to in months or even years.

We have to mobilize everyone if we want to have a shot at winning.

FUAC!
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I literally got Rob 4 votes in the last week by harping on the "Stop Common Core" line.  Some of these people don't even realize they will be voting for a Republican (hehe) but fuck it.   All four of these people are hard core dems but I said "you don't have to vote for either party, go down to the stop common core line and vote there!"

STOP COMMON CORE!  That's what we need to push on the masses.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Be careful. Apparently the scumbag McDermott got the "Stop Common Core" line as well. What a POS!
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be careful. Apparently the scumbag McDermott got the "Stop Common Core" line as well. What a POS!
View Quote

That's not possible.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's not possible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not possible.

That's what I heard - there are two gubernatorial candidates running on the "Stop Common Core" line. Can someone please look into it?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's not possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not possible.

I agree, I don't believe that is possible.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's what I heard - there are two gubernatorial candidates running on the "Stop Common Core" line. Can someone please look into it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not possible.

They share physical space on a line, not party line.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:21:40 AM EDT
[#7]
That's not possible.  What happened is Astorino's SCC ballot line is physically on the same line as McDermot's LP ballot line.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:41:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's not possible.  What happened is Astorino's SCC ballot line is physically on the same line as McDermot's LP ballot line.
View Quote

So there's no way someone could mistakenly vote twice for a governor thus making the ballot invalid? I read that in the comments on Astorino's facebook. Made me worried.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So there's no way someone could mistakenly vote twice for a governor thus making the ballot invalid? I read that in the comments on Astorino's facebook. Made me worried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just looked at the ballot.  FUCK.  You are 100% correct.  I had no idea.  There's gonna be a lot of people voting straight across that line, and, like you said, invalidating the ballot.

Goddamn it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a photo or scan of the ballot?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#11]
How can that be?  That's concerning....
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Got a photo or scan of the ballot?
View Quote

I saw it on Facebook, but don't have it now.  The StopCommonCore line and the Libertarian Party line are on the same physical line, right next to each other.  I call shenanigans from the Governor's office.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#14]

This is fucking bullshit! Rob needs to go to court over this! I just sent an email to his campaign, as well as to the local representative's office. This shit could cost us the election. It is obviously shenanigans by the democraps. FUAC!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Holy ever-loving fuck... who approved this?
View All Quotes

Some cumhole lackey undoubtedly
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Does anyone not think at this point that McDermont is a Cuomo plant? This is what they did in Virginia.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#19]
You ever notice how all the ballot mistakes go in favor of the leftists?

There's a report out of Maryland that people's Republican votes on their electronic machines are being registered for the Dems.  

I can't recall any instances of it going the other way.  Fucking bullshit fuckers.  

Of course in NY we have no idea how our votes are being registered once the scantron form gets read.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Does anyone not think at this point that McDermont is a Cuomo plant? This is what they did in Virginia.
View Quote

He himself claims he receives most of his support from people who would otherwise support Cuomo.  While I don't know if he is actually a Cuomo plant, Cuomo is sure using him as one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He himself claims he receives most of his support from people who would otherwise support Cuomo.  While I don't know if he is actually a Cuomo plant, Cuomo is sure using him as one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely a Cuomo plant.  Invited to the debate by Cuomo.  Blew Cuomo at every opportunity except for common core/SAFE (attempt to split that voting block).  If Cuomo wins, that POS will have a nice new cushy day job for some reason...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is fucking bullshit! Rob needs to go to court over this! I just sent an email to his campaign, as well as to the local representative's office. This shit could cost us the election. It is obviously shenanigans by the democraps. FUAC!
View Quote

Please update us on any response from the campaign or the rep's office!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:32:02 PM EDT
[#23]
If someone fills in more than one circle on that line the ballot shouldn't be invalidated.

Instead Election officials should make it that everybody on that line get a vote except FUAC.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I just got off the phone with Astorino's campaign. The guy I spoke to said they have been aware of this issue for about two weeks, since the ballots got published. Apparently, NYS law only allows for 8 lines on the ballot, and any additional ones have to share the line. The ballot had been made and approved by the NYS Election Commission and there's nothing that they can do to change it. When I asked why the "Women's Equality Party" has its own line and we do not, he had no answer, saying that it's probably because it's Cuomo's front. They are aware that some ballots might get thrown out, so please warn everyone to be extremely careful not to vote for Governor twice.

FUAC! We will win anyway!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Question: if someone double votes for governor on that shared line, what happens?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:09:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Question: if someone double votes for governor on that shared line, what happens?
View Quote

Gets thrown out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Gets thrown out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gets thrown out.

But a machine reads and records the vote.  What would be the machine's response to a ballot filled out with more than one vote for Governor?

ETA: And what the f@#! is the "Sapient" line?  Let that unknown Cohn guy split the line with McCuomosucker.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Gets thrown out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gets thrown out.

Yes, but is the voter given a new ballot when that happens?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gets thrown out.

Doubt it. The machine probably scans it and invalidates it right there. You don't get a second chance.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder about that.  I remember that when you put the ballot into the machine, it takes a moment and reads it.  When the vote has been counted it indicates that on the LCD screen.  I always wait until I am sure it has been counted before I leave.

Perhaps if you double mark one office it rejects the ballot and gives you another chance?  Maybe there is info on the NY state elections board website about how the machine works.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I wonder about that.  I remember that when you put the ballot into the machine, it takes a moment and reads it.  When the vote has been counted it indicates that on the LCD screen.  I always wait until I am sure it has been counted before I leave.

Perhaps if you double mark one office it rejects the ballot and gives you another chance?  Maybe there is info on the NY state elections board website about how the machine works.    
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top