Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, it pains me to say, but who cares?

Really, not a godamn thing is going to happen to anyone....look at Benghazi, look at the IRS, not a fucking thing comes of it. You can catch the no good fuckers with their hands in the cookie jars, and not a thing happens.

This country is lost in a sea of corruption and out for themselves politicians.

I am afraid all we can do is hunker down, and make sure you live your life to the fullest extant you are allowed...because it ain't getting any better, save some sort of major event that takes all of those in government and makes them accountable...

ETA Eric Holder could curb stomp the Baby Jesus, and not a damned thing would happen to him, the press would cover and obfuscate, and his cronies would make sure he was lauded....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Really, not a godamn thing is going to happen to anyone....look at Benghazi, look at the IRS, not a fucking thing comes of it. You can catch the no good fuckers with their hands in the cookie jars, and not a thing happens.

I am afraid all we can do is hunker down, and make sure you live your life to the fullest extant you are allowed...because it ain't getting any better, save some sort of major event that takes all of those in government and makes them accountable...

ETA Eric Holder could curb stomp the Baby Jesus, and not a damned thing would happen to him, the press would cover and obfuscate, and his cronies would make sure he was lauded....
View Quote

+ 1
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

+ 1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+ 1

youre going to make me drink
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Sooner or later God's going to cut us all down; better be right with him, and continue doing the right thing for us all.

With all the apocalyptic possibilities staring us down, I can't help but wonder when it's all going to implode, and who's going to get what's coming to them and who's going to flourish. Coronal mass ejection and/or electro-mechanical pulse wiping out the electrical grid. (all those nuclear plants will eventual melt down when the cooling water stops)
Mass pandemic from SARS/Flu/E-bola/etc.
Threats of Nuclear War, Terrorists, ever increasing threats from SW Asia, and the Middle East, oh and lets not forget how we're constantly pissing Russia off.
Financial collapse from fiat currency, US Debt greater than all the money in the World, tax & spend, entitlements, Social in-Security, Bonds held by China, et.al.
Oil and Energy, Governmental Corruption, insurgency, the list goes on and on.

It's said that when an Airliner crashes, it's really never just one thing that causes the crash, but a series of events that by themselves wouldn't do it, but when combined do.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly - Eric Holder could stomp on baby Jesus and the media would under-report and government ignore or celebrate- Which leads us to "What the heck is so damned condeming in those emails that he resigned?"  My guess is there is clear communications that Holder and Obama to engage in criminal actions or deliberate mention of what their end-game strategy was - gun control and not Mexican safety from American guns.  He resigned over something very significant, otherwise he would still be there.  The resignation was an attempt to detur further pressure on an already dead horse - but clearly this move means there is something of signficance being covered up and they are close to getting it.  The sudden presidential privelage for Holders wife also points to significant issue being covered up.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top