Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 2:49:02 PM EDT
Couple years ago a mini-revolver came up missing from my House/Vehicle.
Local Chief of Police (whom I know pretty well) stopped and asked me if I ever found it. (routinely the Sheriffs Office and PD ask if it turned up so they can keep records active) Well the Wisner turd used to live behind my house, and guess what him and another got busted for.
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Weapons-Seized-2-Arrested-In-Stolen-Firearms-Investigation-279781682.html

I am perplexed over the "machine gun" reference, and WILL dig further into it.
Police say they executed search warrants for the vehicle, Wisner's apartment and a home at 1106 State Street and found 14 handguns -- including revolvers and semiautomatics -- and seven long guns -- including assault rifles and a machine gun.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, there's a couple of fine, upstanding citizens for you....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
You live in the rough section of town.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't trust those redneck crackers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
So are you going to ask for your machine gun back?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am perplexed over the "machine gun" reference, and WILL dig further into it.

View Quote

Saw an AR, along with any number of other guns which if intentionally messed with, or just bubba'd could be their "machine gun".   Certain police and media people also like to call anything but a deeeeeahhh rifle a machine gun too, and according to the ATF it only has to go boom twice, once and if you only pulled the trigger once, it's now a machine gun.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:39:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So are you going to ask for your machine gun back?
View Quote

Not me, guns are icky.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Scumbags.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Good thing the unsafe act kept these off the street.

Uh.

Wait.

Nevermind.  

Hope u get your pew pew back.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Those dudes look like they belong to ISIS or Middle Eastern terror group.  Nice hair and beards!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top