Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2014 10:08:52 PM EDT
I just tried to order a 10 pmag from midway and pmag themselves, and both wont ship to new york.......who still ships to new york? i need to get a sr-25 mag to pin in my lower
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Midway shipped them to me a week ago. Now I just need to find an SCR to go with them.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Midway ships 10-rounders... try calling in your order.  Brownells might be worth a try.  44mag.com might have them as well.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks, placed a order with DSG arms.i just went down the site sponsor list till i found someone who had them in stock. I have ordered 10 round mags from midway before, after the safe act. kinda odd that it pops up now
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
44mag.com, too.  They do free shipping on magpul stuff.  Yea, check the site sponsors, that's what I usually do.  IF they're supporting this place, then they'll usually get my money first.

I just wish DelTon would get some f'ing barrels in stock tho.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Got 2 pmags M3 10rd'ers recently from ebay.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Arfcommers from Texas.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top