Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2014 3:47:23 PM EDT
The hair plug shilling cock sucker was walking around with a bullhorn screaming "Support our troops!"  Me and a few buddies yelled at him to go home.  I threw him the bird, and mouthed "Fuck you".   Stopped by the Rob Astorino booth for a few stickers and the lovely old ladies there told us
Old Chucky had to change what he was saying through the bullhorn because he was getting slammed every 20 feet by people yelling at him to get the fuck out of here and stop taking away our rights.

I also gave the Steve Israel a-holes an earful.

Pickup up a bunch of Astorino stickers.

I also had the pleasure of running into Gavin McGinnis, if any of you know who he is.   I first became aware of him from the Anthony Cumia show and quickly became a big fan.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top