Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2014 2:33:37 PM EDT
I was in Binghamton yesterday and was taking  a road from Court Street leading out to 17s and noticed about two dozen military vehicles a few hummers and trucks stored in a corner lot. Anyone have information as to why they are there? Just curious.

Edit spelling
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was in Binghamton yesterday and was taking  a road from Court Street leading out to 17s and noticed about two dozen military vehicles a few hummers and trucks stored in a corner lot. Anyone have information as to why they are there? Just curious.

Edit spelling
View Quote

We do have an armory in the area (used to have a few actually) but nothing official where you describe. Could you maybe drop a pin on Google Maps and post the image?  Also 17 runs East to West. Did you mean 7S?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We do have an armory in the area (used to have a few actually) but nothing official where you describe. Could you maybe drop a pin on Google Maps and post the image?  Also 17 runs East to West. Did you mean 7S?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit spelling

Court Street running out to 81 to Scranton and 17 East and 11 is also located in that area. The river is right next to the road as a matter of fact the area I believe is know as Industrial Park.  Not sure how to pin google but I'll give it a try.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:14:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Court Street running out to 81 to Scranton and 17 East and 11 is also located in that area. The river is right next to the road as a matter of fact the area I believe is know as Industrial Park.  Not sure how to pin google but I'll give it a try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit spelling

Court St is part of 11. Sounds like you're talking about this area:

If that's right then I'm not sure why there would be military vehicles there. Maybe another local knows. I might take a drive out there some time to see what you're talking about haha.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Its past the space ship shopping center I think about 2miles south heading towards industrial Park area. The vehicle's are parked on the left hand side as your heading south sitting in a corner lot opposite the river. If you make your way over there let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Its past the space ship shopping center I think about 2miles south heading towards industrial Park area. The vehicle's are parked on the left hand side as your heading south sitting in a corner lot opposite the river. If you make your way over there let me know what you think.
View Quote

LOL, you mean the Rocket Plaza. Home of Madame Oar's and Tzers........ The best strip club(s) in town
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

LOL, you mean the Rocket Plaza. Home of Madame Oar's and Tzers........ The best strip club(s) in town
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Rocket Plaza. Yeah I did notice a few gentleman's clubs there. I was kidding my wife and asked her if she wanted to stop and take a look
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top