BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2014 4:44:20 PM EDT
https://www.facebook.com/RobAstorino

Steve King  ?   We are doa boys.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
They are fellow Republicans.

The GOP is SUPPOSED to support Rob and give him money.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are fellow Republicans.

The GOP is SUPPOSED to support Rob and give him money.
View Quote

Meant to post this earlier, but got lazy.

Yes, King is a RINO piece of whale shit, but Rob is actually doing the right thing by supporting someone from the party.  If the other GOP cunts would only do the same....
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless I missed it, looks like it was pulled off of there. These scumbag, turncoat RINOs deserve nothing but their walking papers.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Unless I missed it, looks like it was pulled off of there. These scumbag, turncoat RINOs deserve nothing but their walking papers.
View Quote

IT got pulled .    He was getting his ass reamed hard, almost 100% negative comments.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't have face book, what happened?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#6]
The article below is in today's Newsday.  Several Long Island Republican's are supporting Cuomo.  Tell me again why I am foolish to think Astorino hasn't got a chance in November.  If his own party cannot unite behind him how the heck is he supposed to rally independent's like me and even his fellow Republican's?

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/billy-joel-makes-appearance-in-oyster-bay-with-cuomo-in-tow-1.9362754

Cuomo has long worked on cultivating his relationships with Mangano
and other Nassau Republican leaders, many of whom have shown little
interest in helping Astorino.

"The fact of the matter is, we
have a governor that works with all levels of government regardless of
party affiliation," Mangano said yesterday to a crowd gathered for the
cleanup. State Sen. Carl L. Marcellino (R-Syosset) and Assemb. Michael
Montesano (R-Glen Head) made similar comments.

Cuomo attributed at least part of his success working with Republicans to superstorm Sandy.

"Hurricane Sandy was a very
humanizing experience," he said. "And all the politics goes out the
window. And you wind up [as] just people trying to help other people."

Mangano has made no endorsement in the governor's race. He did not join Astorino at any of his four Nassau events yesterday.

"It really doesn't matter to me,"
Astorino said when asked about the Republicans who were with Cuomo. "I
won in Westchester because we had 30 percent of the Democrats supporting
me, a majority of Hispanics and 25 percent of African-Americans. My
whole campaign is about people together building coalitions."

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like they are bought and paid for.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:29:15 AM EDT
[#8]
All these co-called "republicans" are probably neck deep in corruption and bribery. Cuomo probably has a lot of dirt on them via the Moreland Commission. I hope they all go to prison, the main thief and the henchmen.

As for rallying independents, one does not need to be rallied by some corrupt politician. Just spread the word, get your friends involved and we will win.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All these co-called "republicans" are probably neck deep in corruption and bribery. Cuomo probably has a lot of dirt on them via the Moreland Commission. I hope they all go to prison, the main thief and the henchmen.
View Quote

Prison is way to good for these FUCKS.  I'm hoping they all go to HELL instead.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#10]
This is a prime example of why I say "they ALL must be removed from Office" and "I will never vote for anyone in Office again" (ostensibly the same Office)
I saw what the local Republican Party tried to pull off and the dirty tricks they use, at which point I made it clear they could all go fuck themselves and I'd never contribute another dime to them.
We are still registered Republican, but that does not mean we will vote, support, or endorse you.....there are plenty of Democrats, Independents, Conservatives, etc. that are FAR more qualified and deserving.
Checks and Balances apply to those elected to serve our common good as well as the Laws they write.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is a prime example of why I say "they ALL must be removed from Office" and "I will never vote for anyone in Office again" (ostensibly the same Office)
I saw what the local Republican Party tried to pull off and the dirty tricks they use, at which point I made it clear they could all go fuck themselves and I'd never contribute another dime to them.
We are still registered Republican, but that does not mean we will vote, support, or endorse you.....there are plenty of Democrats, Independents, Conservatives, etc. that are FAR more qualified and deserving.
Checks and Balances apply to those elected to serve our common good as well as the Laws they write.  
View Quote
Amen.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top