Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2014 12:42:19 AM EDT
Anyone have any idea what was going on today in East Meadow today?  I passed the intersection of the Meadowbrook parkway and Hempstead turnpike today around 1:00 pm and counted at least 20 marked and unmarked NCPD units, as well as some NYSP units and NCPD aviation, which was flying really low.  Can't remember the last time I saw a turnout like that.  They had someone in cuffs on the side of the road.

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#2]
It was the only way to silence Extorris.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was the only way to silence Extorris.
View Quote

They'll never take me alive.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Bank robbery.

Robbery Squad detectives have made an arrest in connection with two Nassau County bank robberies, police said Friday.

Thomas Donohue, 48, who Nassau police say has no known address, is charged with two counts of third-degree robbery and is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at First District Court in Hempstead.

Detectives said Donohue entered the TD Bank at 1600 Hempstead Tpke. in East Meadow at about 12:50 p.m. Thursday, demanded money from a teller and then fled with the proceeds
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice

and Extorris lives to fight another day.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:00:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Lotta bank robberies are happening near parkways so the robbers can get on the SSP and be in Queens by minutes from what I hear.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:12:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Funny, I work in Queens and we have shitbags from Nassau coming over the border, doing robberies and hopping back on the SSP to get back to Hempstead
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny, I work in Queens and we have shitbags from Nassau coming over the border, doing robberies and hopping back on the SSP to get back to Hempstead
View Quote

hempstead is not part of Nassau county you have to go over some sort of water to get there  ( even a puddle qualifies)
and it was not me , was working in Mancrappin stuck in UN traffic

bank robberies are up cause the economy is so great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top