Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 4:10:30 PM EDT
A brother-in-arms sent me more Cuomo Urinal Targets because he remembered I was looking for some more.

Here's to you, my friend who shall remain anonymous.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
You must deploy them ASAP
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If said friend is giving them out ill take a few
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You must deploy them ASAP
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't mind a few for distribution in the Melville area of Long Island and Ill be in the capital region next Wednesday and Thursday so I could distribute a few there too
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
At the local Chili's Restaurant Tonight

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would love to buy a bunch of those!
Where is this friend?
View Quote

Somewhere up by Arfcom HQ I believe.

I truly do not even know his screen name.  He'll have to chime in here if you guys would like some so you can contact him.

It was so funny today when I got the mail.  "Cuomo must go" stamped on the front of the envelope, with a big "FUAC" sticker on the back.  The mailman must have been laughing his balls off.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Do they look anything like this?
If so, I may just know who has these for distribution...

Anyone who wants some, drop me a PM with your name/address and I'll make sure you get some.   They are free.
My understanding is, there are still quite a few left.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Them's be the one!

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If so, I may just know who has these for distribution...

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/mianbao1993/cuomopisstarget_zpsbfc6961f.png

Anyone who wants some, drop me a PM with your name/address and I'll make sure you get some.   They are free.

My understanding is, there are still quite a few left.      
View Quote

My understanding is that the above gentleman is a fine man M14 approves
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Got mine yesterday and had a good laugh at the Cuomo Must Go stamp and the FUAC sticker. The first two were deployed in my office buildings bathroom this morning. I look forward to sprinkling them about like Johnny Appleseed as I head to Albany later this week where more will be placed throughout the capital region

I think Ill swing by Croxlyes Farmingdale and place one or two as it is the approved Long Island hangout.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wouldn't mind a few for distribution in the Melville area of Long Island and Ill be in the capital region next Wednesday and Thursday so I could distribute a few there too
View Quote

I have been deploying them in the State Offices/SUNY Albany area and around Wolf Rd. for the past week.   In Latham this week.  Just ran out yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#15]
damn I need to get some, and by some I mean about 100
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Same guy sent me some awhile back. They were immediately placed around the work area at 1 WTC.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I need some as well. Planning to put them in public bathrooms at Grand Central Station. I will wear doubled up gloves to achieve my goal.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm hearing that another 1000 are being printed up.  
mag162, if you really want that many, I will get them to you.  It's easier to send a bunch out to a few people, as long as they all get...ahem...distributed.  
It will take a few days to get the new order printed and shipped.  Then onward from there.  Looking at early October for the next batch.  Still about 30 left for immediate delivery.  Ciraxis has a boatload of them on the way.
BTW, for anyone who has not rec'd any yet, these are printed on both sides (for error-free deployment) and are NOT stickers.  They are glossy cardstock.  No need to make bodily contact with the receiving vessel.  They are drop ins (so to speak).
ETA:  I spoke briefly with Rob Astorino when he was in East Rochester a few months ago.  I gave him one of the urinal targets and he got a good laugh out of it.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Successfully deployed to Croxlyes during a long lunch. But a get together is due right?

4:15 update, several are on their way to the Yankee game tonight for deployment
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have been deploying them in the State Offices/SUNY Albany area and around Wolf Rd. for the past week.   In Latham this week.  Just ran out yesterday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ill be in that neck of the woods tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Successfully deployed to Croxlyes during a long lunch. But a get together is due right?
4:15 update, several are on their way to the Yankee game tonight for deployment
View Quote
Awesome!  Go O's !

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I could use a few more .  The State sites I work at seem to love them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I have many places to distribute some aswell if more are available. I am also wondering if there might possably be any of the FU Free Upstate stickers still kicking around? Mine was holding up well till I went to the mud bogs this past weekend and the pressure washer decided to take more than just the mud off from my truck.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone who needs more piss targets, please IM me your info.  I don't always have the old messages saved with addresses, etc.  Even with my life membership I only get storage for 1000 msgs.  

If I don't have enough this round, you'll be in the queue for the next batch.

ETA:  I don't have anymore FU or Free Upstate or FUAC stickers.  Sorry.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#26]
outstanding i received my targets today

They will be deployed in fishkill at the walmart and at Big Blue in Pok.

thank you

teotwawki
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
mine will be deployed throughout next week on my salmon trip
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#28]
received mine today. Will deploy with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:12:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Got mine today. Thanks.. Loved the FUAC tape
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Got some more urinal targets in yesterday.  
I'll be sending them out to those who already sent me a IM earlier.  
Anyone else who wants some, send a IM with name/address.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Got mine today

Already deployed in several locations around WNY

I'm traveling to Rochester tomorrow and will be "making rest stops" all along the way.  Probably take me twice as long to make the trip but hey, its for the children.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Got mine today! Deployed in public bathroom in the Grand Central Station. Will keep doing it until the election.

FUAC!
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I only have 4 left and they will be deployed at the urinals where I vote on election day!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top