Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2014 11:30:10 PM EDT
What do we know about Katherine Hochul? (Cuomo's new running mate for lt governor)

Any of the Erie county folks have the inside info?  She's been quiet and out of the news around here; Monroe county.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Lifelong politician, her husband is a US Attorney, used to have an A rating from the NRA, Il Duce brought her on board to try an appease WNY and has a short leash and a muzzle on her so she cant say or do anything to piss off the downstate libs.  It should not matter to anyone on this board as I cant see anyone voting for that ticket (and if you do, you should delete your account and sell all your guns)
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I had no intentions of voting for her; just wondering if she had any big skeletons in her closet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What do we know about Katherine Hochul? (Cuomo's new running mate for lt governor)

Any of the Erie county folks have the inside info?  She's been quiet and out of the news around here; Monroe county.
View Quote

She's a freaking twat... that is all. If you are a true conservative by any stretch,  you would never pull the lever for that woman.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Hochul is getting an F for saying she support SAFE.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I think she was the one that started having the pistol permit office staff go to the Hamburg gun show
there were also reports when the next clerk took over of them finding rooms full of year old mail including checks from citizens to pay various bills like tax assessments
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She's a freaking twat... that is all. If you are a true conservative by any stretch,  you would never pull the lever for that woman.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.......another self serving politician who sold her soul
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think she was the one that started having the pistol permit office staff go to the Hamburg gun show
there were also reports when the next clerk took over of them finding rooms full of year old mail including checks from citizens to pay various bills like tax assessments
View Quote

I think she did good things as county clerk...before her the pistol permit office was HORRIBLE, shitty hours, not many of them, surly douchebag employees who hated guns (at least they sure seemed that way), never set up at gunshows...

After she took over, they had better hours, and the service seemed a lot better, etc...not quite why she did all that, maybe she was really ok on guns at that time.

Apparently when she had the chance for bigger and better things, she forgot about her county clerk job, and Chris Jacobs did apparently come into the job to find all sorts of stuff that wasn't taken care of, she just said fuck it when a bigger carrot was dangled.

She is a partisan, democrat hack cunt, who will do whatever the libs ask her. Just like she is keeping her trap shut about SAFE...she was chosen for geography reasons, and  because she will do what is needed....
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#9]
As of today we know that Cuomo might be looking to get rid of her. It seems the Democrat primary election is causing a lot problems.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/01/cuomo-may-dump-hochul-fearing-a-tim-wu-primary-win/
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

As of today we know that Cuomo might be looking to get rid of her. It seems the Democrat primary election is causing a lot problems.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/01/cuomo-may-dump-hochul-fearing-a-tim-wu-primary-win/
View Quote
I read it this morning and had a good laugh.  I have managed to convince a few Democrat friends to vote in the primary and choose Teachout/Wu.  I tell them honestly that Cuomo is going to win the primary and the November election but the idea is to send him a message loud and clear that he is not liked very much and they do agree with that (they like Astorino even less).  This business with Wu came out of left field and it is funny.  It would be hilarious if Cuomo got stuck with Wu on the Democrat line and Hochul on the WPF, et al. line.  I prefer to see his future political aspirations dashed by marginal numbers in the election such that the governorship is his last elected job.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It would be hilarious if Cuomo got stuck with Wu on the Democrat line and Hochul on the WPF, et al. line.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be hilarious if Cuomo got stuck with Wu on the Democrat line and Hochul on the WPF, et al. line.

Not only hilarious, but it might give Astorino the win because the WFP, Independence and Women's Equality Party lines would be invalidated, potentially costing FUAC hundreds of thousands of votes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope he does dump her........maybe......and a big maybe.......the people who worship her here in WNY would wake up and not support/vote for Cum-o because he is a cut throat POS traitor.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#14]
In another interesting turn today:

The powerful health care workers union, 1199 SEIU, on Monday formally endorsed Cuomo and his running mate, former Rep. Kathleen Hochul, and prepared an aggressive get-out-the-vote operation on their behalf.
View Quote

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2-unions-back-gov-cuomo-kathleen-hochul-democratic-primary-article-1.1924339

I'm guessing this ties Cuomo's hands, and he couldn't dump her now if he wanted to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:13:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2-unions-back-gov-cuomo-kathleen-hochul-democratic-primary-article-1.1924339

I'm guessing this ties Cuomo's hands, and he couldn't dump her now if he wanted to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The powerful health care workers union, 1199 SEIU, on Monday formally endorsed Cuomo and his running mate, former Rep. Kathleen Hochul, and prepared an aggressive get-out-the-vote operation on their behalf.

He was kind of in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation anyway.  Keeping her on risked splitting the ticket and kicking her off loses the lines she was on. Or am I misunderstanding it?  Either way I bet he is starting to panic. Shit is not going his way at all and I'm happy to see it.  FUAC!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#17]
THis is what I know about her: Way back when she was starting to become a bottom dweller I lived in BLasdell. She was doing the house to house thing and I knew nothing about her at the time. She knocked, I answered she was all blah blah blah, I asked if she was a demonicrat or a respectable citizen of AMerica and she stated proudly she was a rat and I told her to get the fuck off my property before I threw her off. She got in her car and didn't bother with the rest of the street.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Calling Kathy Hochul “a true progressive,” NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio endorsed Cuomo’s running mate Wednesday. At an Albany stop, Hochul stood alongside Rep. Paul D. Tonko, state Sen. Neil Breslin, County Executive Dan McCoy and others who trumpeted her record. (NYT, TU)
View Quote

Wooooooooooooooooow
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wooooooooooooooooow
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Calling Kathy Hochul "a true progressive,” NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio endorsed Cuomo’s running mate Wednesday. At an Albany stop, Hochul stood alongside Rep. Paul D. Tonko, state Sen. Neil Breslin, County Executive Dan McCoy and others who trumpeted her record. (NYT, TU)

Wooooooooooooooooow
The ads have started on the radio with de Blasio supporting her.  I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.  I actually hope Wu wins the primary.

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 5:04:04 AM EDT
[#20]
There's a bunch of purple shirts in Binghamton. Must be something to do with the primaries on Tuesday?  They tipped me well and seemed nice enough aside from one rude "woman" who was drunk off her ass.   The guy who signed the card slip was sure to keep the second one so he could be "reimbursed for the cost". Regular union business or Astroturf campaigning?  Idk.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#21]
I discovered one of the downsides to registering Demonrat:

Last night I got a robocall from Shrillary Clinton telling me to support Kathy Hochul and her running mate, Herr Cuomo, in Tuesday's primary.  

Get off my phone, bitch!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top