Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like your new avatar.

41mag and I will deal with those bears in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:07:30 AM EDT
[#2]
It's already against the law to feed wildlife. FINE THEM 1000.00 each incident!
Maybe we'll get some of that tax revenue back from NYC!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:30:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:50:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Bunch of dumb mother-fuckers. Years ago up here in the 'Hood in the Northern wood, at Horseshoe Lake some guy (the idiot was out of his car) got his arm torn off by a black bear because he ran out of marshmellows and the bear wasn't satisfied yet.

The bear got a human burger. They shot the bear - I think they terminated the wrong mammal in this case.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:02:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Same shit with alligators.
Did learn a new trick to play on the flying rats when they swarm around humans feeding them French-fries.  
Feeding Wild Animals eventually leads to their demise; usually at the expense of the human feeding them, which IMHO is an acceptable price.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Rampant city idiots feeding black bears in the Catskills has led to a ton of bear break ins and the inevitable killing of the bears and wasted carcass.  

I will be hunting break of day Sept 6th for sure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top