Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#1]
We are in wytheville virginia at a hotel. After a 10 hour drive with a 7 year old and a howling cat in my wife's car and me driving a 26 foot moving truck that drifts to the right constantly. Would have posted last night but it was an exhausting 10 hours. We will have a shorter trip today as we are more than halfway. I did a big FUAC when I crossed the PA line. unbeknownsed to me my wife did the same thing in her car.

It's foggy here in the mountains today so hopefully it burns off soon and we can get on the road.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At risk of GD'ing this...

DAY 1
View Quote

Would expect nothing less brother.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Georgia. 3 more Yaankees just moved in.

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
If you apply yourself you'll sound like us soon enough and no one will know....
Welcome to the Great State of Georgia ....Just make sure any remnant of New York was left at the state line.....except for maybe some of the food.........now stock up on suppressors and mags and all things evil  (according to libtards)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top