Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2014 9:14:54 AM EDT
If you had to predict the thread topics for July 25, 2015 what do you think we will be discussing?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#1]
1. How the people that have been arrested under the safe act are making out. I can see that anyone who gets pinched because of the safe act will take forever to come to an end. The state will want to take its time so they don't make a mistake and set some stupid precedent or loophole. And the person that got arrested will take forever hoping the state makes a mistake or that their lawyer can find said loophole.

2. How there is still no .22
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol. You just had to do it, didn't you?

I'm going to go with sunshine and daisies and happy happy things.

This'll be us:

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit a year from now we'll be sitting around a campfire wondering what femacamp we'll be raiding for our next meal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Safe Act II
Escape from NY
Farewells to NYHTF members who do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
We'll be talking about our faithful support for Preet Bharara, leading presidential candidate, 2016.

About how NYS's last three governors all were removed from office for criminal acts.

About how Skelos must have loved it when the Feds came to take him away and it couldn't have happened to a better man.

And about Governor Astorino's new AG's brief to appellate in the SAFE case looked like it was written (intentionally) by a six year old.

About NY's new "Come On Home!" campaign led by Governor Astorino has already demonstrated an increase in manufacturing jobs.

And the seventy-five cents drop in gas prices.

HTF will be loaded with questions from '15ers about how to remove the #*&$ bullet buttons and MR2s.

Somebody will post "I got my NYC CC permit" and everybody replies "big deal"

The surprise ruling by SCOTUS that removed all immunity from LEOs, prosecutors, and judges.

But sadly, how ARCOM HQ is now a friggin' gym.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But sadly, how ARCOM HQ is now a friggin' gym.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth

Is it really a gym now?

I'd guess we're going to be talking about how to make rifles compliant with SAFE 2: Electric Boogaloo
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Remember that time Cuomo got jammed up for disbanding his corruption council before it could investigate his administration?

I hope anyway, with Astorino as governor.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#8]
NYT headlines:  "Cuomo sentenced to 25 years to life for corruption," "Bloomberg diagnosed with painful ass cancer, doctors say he only has days to live," and "Chuck-you Schumer joins Leland Yee in being indicted for illegal arms trafficking."

Hey, if I'm going to dream, I'm going to dream big...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Cuomo will have won with a double digit lead over Astorino giving him the impetus to seek national office (which will fail).  In the meantime, the state Senate flipped to the Democrat's and we are dealing with additional restrictions under SAFE II as well as the massive tax increases and fees foisted upon us by the new legislature (the MTA is all giddy about the new improved mobility tax).  The Working Families Party is enjoying its moment in the sun as a lot of their pet legislation is working its way through the assembly and senate.  Finally, Hillary Clinton's campaign is in full swing for 2016.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Something about microstamping.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Pro-Russian Ukrainian separatists have taken over large areas of Albany.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Hopefully discussing beer, bacon and/or broads at the first post-SAFE Act repeal Arfcom Black Rifle Liberation shoot.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]
What to name my firstborn.

Best divorce lawyer.

Beans or No Beans...wait that's GD
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#14]
We will be celebrating the repeal of the safe act and showing off in picture threads all of the new NFA stuff we are now allowed to have.  

100 round drums, SBR, suppressors, no permits to CCW and the annual free shipments of ammo from the state.  I am 100% sure all this will come true in the next year.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:26:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Turned it into a gym to be sure no NYHTF members would ever try and go there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Ciraxis will be organizing a Salmon Slam Fishing Fest, complete with beer, belching and bacon.

Roland and the rest of the crew living in Free America will be shaming us in our bondage.

Pictorial thread of the ghost town formerly known as Ilion.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Finally paying down debt from all the firearms and ammo I bought.

Me still not giving a fuck about the laws, if nothing happened.

My ashes thrown in FUAC's face if something happened.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Attempting to count how many people have left this shithole state.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:08:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Cuomo will have won with a double digit lead over Astorino giving him the impetus to seek national office (which will fail).  In the meantime, the state Senate flipped to the Democrat's and we are dealing with additional restrictions under SAFE II as well as the massive tax increases and fees foisted upon us by the new legislature (the MTA is all giddy about the new improved mobility tax).  The Working Families Party is enjoying its moment in the sun as a lot of their pet legislation is working its way through the assembly and senate.  Finally, Hillary Clinton's campaign is in full swing for 2016.
View Quote

Most likely scenario.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Attempting to count how many people have left this shithole state.
View Quote

The scoreboard is tallying up already. The number is already high and growing monthly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:39:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Most likely scenario.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most likely scenario.

Let's not forget everyone saying fat ass chris christie is the only option and a third party vote is a vote for Hillary. Illegals being given rights, and more burden put on the back of working people.
We are all seriously fuct.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Still not doing anything constructive. Just complaining about it from our computer chairs. Eating some chips maybe.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:01:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top