Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck him.  With a Cuomo.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2uh9t0o.gif
View Quote

FIFY.

This way they both get what they deserve.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#4]
No one should be surprised by this. His loyalty to Cuomo has been obvious for quite a while.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Cuomo is a chubby chaser???

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Color me shocked.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Good thing Christy is totally irrelevant. The only person listening yo him is himself and even he can't stand it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
He's a democrat. I'm shocked
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Christy/ Cuomo 2016. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Us ......Vs........ Them
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:26:12 AM EDT
[#11]
My shocked face.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#12]
FUCC a/k/a Krispy Kreme

Go blow your buddy O'bama you fat piece or filth!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:17:44 AM EDT
[#13]
To paraphrase the words of Dick Cheney/GWB, Kristie Kreme is a major league asshole.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Astorino: Christie won’t back me due to scandal

NEW YORK (AP) - Republican New York gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Tuesday that he believes New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie won’t support him because of the ongoing traffic jams scandal in New Jersey.

Astorino suggested that his opponent, Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo, “has something” on the New Jersey governor and that Christie should resign his post as head of the Republican Governors Association if he won’t try to win New York’s statehouse for the GOP.

“I don’t know if there’s a connection with him and Andrew Cuomo on Bridgegate or if Cuomo has something that he’s holding back, information that could be damaging to the governor,” Astorino speculated at a Manhattan news conference.

Astorino did not say what he thought Cuomo might know about the political flap over lane closures near the George Washington Bridge. The bridge is run by the Port Authority, which is managed jointly by New York and New Jersey and is run by appointees of both governors.

There are several ongoing investigations into the scandal, which has threatened to undermine Christie’s possible 2016 presidential bid. Christie’s spokeswoman declined to comment Tuesday on Astorino’s allegations.

“Chris Christie forgot where he came from. In 2009 when nobody thought he’d beat Gov. Corzine, he worked hard, he got through the summer, things changed dramatically in the fall,” Astorino said.

“If Gov. Christie is unable to help a Republican candidate for governor, maybe he should consider stepping down as chairman of the RGA,” Astorino continued. “That’s his job, to go around the country. I would welcome the governor to come here to New York to assist us.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/22/astorino-christie-wont-back-me-due-to-bridgegate/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS#ixzz38JHpPmwI
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
View Quote

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/22/astorino-christie-wont-back-me-due-to-bridgegate/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

How on earth did Krispy Kreme become chair of the Republican Governors Association?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good thing Christy is totally irrelevant. The only person listening yo him is himself and even he can't stand it.
View Quote

Unfortunately he's not so irrelevant. He's the head of the GOP governors club. But what a dick for saying what he did.  He and Cuomo must have something going with each other with Bridgegate and all.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:53:40 AM EDT
[#17]
"The Republican Governors Association’s primary mission is to help elect Republicans to governorships throughout the nation, but we are also dedicated to providing our governors with the resources to help them govern effectively.

The RGA is the most innovative and disciplined political committee in the country. Our political team has experience running state parties and winning gubernatorial campaigns. As a result, we understand that governors’ races take unique strategies and a comprehensive approach.  The RGA runs political campaigns that go far beyond simply running negative TV ads in the last few weeks before the election. We reach voters everywhere they get their news, from TV and radio to direct mail and the internet. We embrace new technology and the latest campaign practices, allowing us to run cost-effective campaigns that break through the political clutter."

http://www.rga.org/homepage/about/

Astorino is absolutely right. Christie is not doing his job.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#18]
I want to know why we allow politicians to hold one political position while they run around campaigning for another... I am pretty sure any private industry employee taking day after day off work to go interview
for another job elsewhere would get fired. Why do we allow our politicians to do it?

They should require ANY politician running for another office should be required to resign their current position. Why do we let people like Cuomo run for another term as Governor this fall when he makes it
pretty clear he wants to run for president next election.??? And we pay his salary why he runs around the country campaigning... WTF????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top