BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Sandy's had fish on wednesday and thursday..  not a fish to be found today... I ended up at oswego and killed it over there..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody had mentioned Sandy Creek: I rode over the Bridges from Mexico to Henderson and didn't see any Fish...doesn't mean there weren't, only that I didn't see any.

The Sandy's had fish on wednesday and thursday..  not a fish to be found today... I ended up at oswego and killed it over there..

where do you go in Oswego? only place I ever went to was on the wall and that was quite the zoo. any way to get to the dam without a pfd?

we are going to try Pulaski in the morning, hopefully they want to run after the rain today.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

where do you go in Oswego? only place I ever went to was on the wall and that was quite the zoo. any way to get to the dam without a pfd?

we are going to try Pulaski in the morning, hopefully they want to run after the rain today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody had mentioned Sandy Creek: I rode over the Bridges from Mexico to Henderson and didn't see any Fish...doesn't mean there weren't, only that I didn't see any.

Just get a PDF and fish the chute or the damn.. I must have hooked 50 fish today.. landed maybe 10..

I hear pods of 10-20 are coming into salmon river right now.. maybe there will be some fish in there on monday I dont know, both times I have been there this year, including today I got nothin
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 3:16:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I may peruse the Dexter Dam/Black River in the morning to see what's happening, and/or drop into Stony Creek for a look.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Guess whats in the Estuary....
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Overall a great week, slow fishing, but me and rick mostly targeted steelhead by the time mid week rolled around, we did pull out some beautiful looking fish and I had a great time with the arfcom crew at the lake house.     That was one hell of a great time  pics to follow and maybe a funny thread in GD, we'll see.

So depite being the slowest week I've ever had it was still pretty good, felt weird to chase mostly trout this time of year but oh well, the kings will show up soon enough and then I'll be popping them on the bank just like I always do, I just wanted my friends to experience that type of fishing, I get to see it all the time.   We only had two solid days of fishing before you guys showed up.    Can't wait to do it all over again next year.  

You guys are damn good friends, wish I got to spend more time with you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Overall a great week, slow fishing, but me and rick mostly targeted steelhead by the time mid week rolled around, we did pull out some beautiful looking fish and I had a great time with the arfcom crew at the lake house.     That was one hell of a great time  pics to follow and maybe a funny thread in GD, we'll see.

So depite being the slowest week I've ever had it was still pretty good, felt weird to chase mostly trout this time of year but oh well, the kings will show up soon enough and then I'll be popping them on the bank just like I always do, I just wanted my friends to experience that type of fishing, I get to see it all the time.   We only had two solid days of fishing before you guys showed up.    Can't wait to do it all over again next year.  

View Quote

tl;dr

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seriously, we all had a GREAT time.  Thanks for the memories guys, can't wait to do it again.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

tl;dr

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QBwUuiehwBQ/T4IExllkxQI/AAAAAAAAA5Y/Rrxy4fkHypc/s1600/george-bush-gif.gif

I walked right into that
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#10]
had a pretty decent day at the slide just below the black hole. I hooked 9 and landed 2. only got a pic of the 21 pound king.

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry I missed the gathering, work kept me busy.

Now that the fish are showing up, I have some time this week.  Brad, you going to be up again?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 6:13:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
had a pretty decent day at the slide just below the black hole. I hooked 9 and landed 2. only got a pic of the 21 pound king.
<a href="http://s30.photobucket.com/user/brewster6514/media/20141005_122833_zpswczt4wgc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c315/brewster6514/20141005_122833_zpswczt4wgc.jpg</a>
View Quote

Nice!   I heard from a few guys that yesterday really picked up down low.    I'll be up there this weekend again
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#13]
shot of the lake

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
More pics please
View Quote

hey your online!   you must have finished fixing your brakes
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Another most excellent gathering even if the fishing gods are making me earn my way with the mighty salmon...
I was great spending time with all youse guys even if we had to put up with dealing with the grumpy old fart -  EdSr.
Have any of you ever dealt with such a crank-ass complainer? I suspect that with his retirement finally kicking in, he
will only get more worser

Anyway, I split kinda early as the "boss" was/is not feeling so good. Didn't have a chance to say "see ya" to Brian, Matt
and Brad & Co. sooooooo " see ya one the next big one ".

BTW: Awesome pic storm rolling on the lake!

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Got there late Sunday, I made 4 casts and my FRENCH surrender monkey reel shit the bed!

Did get to see FP1201 and the misses . nobody else got back to me where you guys were so I didn't come out Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There were few fish in the river, and Sat rained all day......................... with gale strength winds to make things worse (the lake pic was Sat)

Grumpy and frustrated are two different emotional states.

When someone is in a bad mood for no reason, it would be grumpy.

On the other hand, when I one has invested some time, effort and money in a project, and a member of the group entrusted with one single -but crucial- item does not come through, that creates frustration,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
There were few fish in the river, and Sat rained all day......................... with gale strength winds to make things worse (the lake pic was Sat)

Quoted:
Another most excellent gathering even if the fishing gods are making me earn my way with the mighty salmon...
I was great spending time with all youse guys even if we had to put up with dealing with the grumpy old fart -  EdSr.
Have any of you ever dealt with such a crank-ass complainer?
I suspect that with his retirement finally kicking in, he
will only get more worser

Anyway, I split kinda early as the "boss" was/is not feeling so good. Didn't have a chance to say "see ya" to Brian, Matt
and Brad & Co. sooooooo " see ya one the next big one ".

BTW: Awesome pic storm rolling on the lake!

Grumpy and frustrated are two different emotional states.

When someone is in a bad mood for no reason, it would be grumpy.

On the other hand, when I one has invested some time, effort and money in a project, and a member of the group entrusted with one single -but crucial- item does not come through, that creates frustration,

So...who forgot the imitation crabmeat?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#21]

LIKE I SAID.................GRUMPY!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 6:55:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Are there any pictures or what?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Nice fish.

Oh and Ciraxis, you're beautiful in the morning.

Feel better?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nice fish.

Oh and Ciraxis, you're beautiful in the morning.

Feel better?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#29]
How has the fishing been? May take the weekend before shotgun season off and give it one more try before being land locked in the woods and deer shop till almost Xmas.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How has the fishing been? May take the weekend before shotgun season off and give it one more try before being land locked in the woods and deer shop till almost Xmas.
View Quote

salmon has been winding down (not that it was ever great aside from a few days this year)   steelhead is going good though, if you head up let me know if you want company.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Will do.  I should know soon.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top