Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2014 11:21:48 AM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3XkqKi9mY

Stuff like this and that article going around that DHS is buying 25m rounds of 12g to add to there "stash"  make me want to pack up shop.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Charming... so the government tells you to prepare for a disaster and even issues kits, but if you prep you are suspicious...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess camping and backpacking in the Adirondack Park is out.  Idiots.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Charming... so the government tells you to prepare for a disaster and even issues kits, but if you prep you are suspicious...
View Quote

This the same government telling us if your kids act out, they may well be "terrorists"  Really?, wtf is going on with this Country.
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140419/17075126967/homeland-security-adviser-warns-parents-that-their-mouthy-kids-may-grow-up-to-be-terrorists.shtml
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Apply tin foil hat here:

If I were a country hell bent on waging war and complete control on its citizens i wouldn't want them to have any goodies that would give them the advantages either.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I miss getting high on NyQuil.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:41:54 AM EDT
[#6]
^ snort

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I miss getting high on NyQuil.
View Quote

I feel like I'm high on NyQuil now after watching that video.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top