Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 9:37:45 AM EDT
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/politics/spin-cycle-newsday-blogs-long-island-new-york-national-politics-1.812042/nysut-plans-to-demonstrate-at-suffolk-dinner-featuring-cuomo-1.7695664

He's coming for a political dinner at Villa Lombardi's in Holbrook, Long Island. Several teacher unions will be there protesting. I would think that we should be there protesting him as well.

So all of you d/state fellas, here's your chance to stand up to Andy and let him know how you feel. I'll be there.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Why he gotta pick that place?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Is he getting a cheap shotgun wedding to an Italian girl with big hair and a coke problem or were all of the other places full?  Will he be arriving on a white pony?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why he gotta pick that place?
View Quote

School soccer fields just across the street where he can chopper in.  $10 says the punk-ass bails at the last minute or only sticks around for a 20 minute photo op.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Would be a shame for someone to get a big bag of lime and write a nice message on the field.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder how the teachers' unions would feel about a crowd of people with Gadsden flags and cardboard AR-15s protesting alongside them...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fuck the teachers union.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how the teachers' unions would feel about a crowd of people with Gadsden flags and cardboard AR-15s protesting alongside them...

Fuck the teachers union.

Haha it's not that I care about their feelings.  Just wondering if they will opt for the enemy of my enemy route or if they would protest our guys too. Either way half the media will play it like they defended Cuomo from the gun owning extremists!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:16:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd stick to flags and signs instead of fake guns... JBT's would probably charge you with possessing a replica firearm near school grounds or whatever bullshit excuse they used to take them at the last Albany rally.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#9]
How about showing up with a stack of $1 bills all stamped with "Cuomos Got To Go" Have a sign that says "Free Cash Here"  - One bill per person til gone.

you'd probably get some of the security cops accepting your money.   Who doesn't want free cash??  and be sure to Thank them for promoting Cuomo's demise!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not far from Holbrook.  If there's going to be any kind of organized, pro gun, anti Cuomo gathering, I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone know what time to show up to protest?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:40:33 AM EDT
[#12]
If this is a go, I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Down the road from me. What time do we fo?
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm headed there now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I was there today. A decent turn out but I'd say 90% were teachers. Where the hell were the gun owners ???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top