Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2014 4:29:14 PM EDT
Every town for gun safety Long Island.  Check it out.  We have to stick together in this liberal sinkhole.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice work!  I have www.facebook.com/EverytownforGunSafetyNY

Almost 1k likes in 2 days!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw an article about this!  Awesome work!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:45:37 AM EDT
[#3]
awesome!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Any likes would be greatly appreciated.  I don't have a lot a friends on Facebook so it is slow going.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#5]
We have one too in NJ.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw the original page got locked. Guess we should make 10 more. Gotta teach nanny bloombloom how the internet works.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys.  This is why we will never win.  Not one like from this entire forum.  Let the haters hate.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys.  This is why we will never win.  Not one like from this entire forum.  Let the haters hate.
View Quote

post a direct link, you might get better results. I got a few people to like my Newyorkistan page https://www.facebook.com/Newyorkistan
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks carlschmarl2, but I still stand by my statement.  We will never win.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#11]
People don't care bump.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 4:47:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's true, guys.  I heard Andy will personally overturn the SAFE Act, once the page hits X amount of "likes".

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:21:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's true, guys.  I heard Andy will personally overturn the SAFE Act, once the page hits X amount of "likes".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that's a perfect example of the attitude that will prevent us from winning.  Thank you for proving my point.  Have a great day.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And that's a perfect example of the attitude that will prevent us from winning.  Thank you for proving my point.  Have a great day.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top