Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 6:02:23 PM EDT
Starting to shop around for a compliant upper with just a crowned barrel.  Anyone have any suggestions on a decent one?  Links would help tremendously.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Stag does crowned barrels, IIRC.

ETA: Definitely an option on the 3H upper half. I have two of these with the brake instead, and they are solid uppers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:19:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you looking for a rifle or carbine length upper?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC Cheaper Than Dirt had some target crown barrels in their last catalogue.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:56:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IIRC Cheaper Than Dirt had some target crown barrels in their last catalogue.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Model 1 Sales

I don't have any of their gear, but they offer a "NY compliant option" on many of their uppers
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:58:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I can personally recommend EGI guns upper receivers available from Bullet Guy.com, they are based in Milford PA and have a full range of uppers available and will also configure one to your specifications as well.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top