Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 11:01:51 AM EDT
Now this really pisses me off

How dumb are people?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#1]
They better get out while they still can...I think we all know where this is going.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:37:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Utterly offensive and disgusting, to say the least. The potential for history repeating itself cannot be ignored.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
As much as I see some Ukrainians getting pushed around by Putin, they were fairly eager to take part in the rounding up  and elimination of Jews by the Nazis, as well as serving in ethnic SS units.

Watch for some of the leaders of these neo-Nazi bastards who started this to go bye-bye - courtesy of a visit from Mossad.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As much as I see some Ukrainians getting pushed around by Putin, they were fairly eager to take part in the rounding up  and elimination of Jews by the Nazis, as well as serving in ethnic SS units.

Watch for some of the leaders of these neo-Nazi bastards who started this to go bye-bye - courtesy of a visit from Mossad.
View Quote

Good, this type of shit cannot be tolerated.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#5]
These are strange times we are living in, fellas.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]
That's terrifying.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These are strange times we are living in, fellas.
View Quote

You can say that again. Every 6 months I feel like we fast forward another speed into this shit all coming down.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Never Again!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]
{Cuomo on} Look, in the interest of public safety, and so law enforcement will know where those crafty jews are located when responding to calls, we are calling for all those of jewish background to register at your local police station. The process Is easy and free, and is just being done to ensure public safety. The government has an over-riding interest in ensuring public safety. I promise that this registry won't lead to rounding up and placement in cattle cars...:{Cuomo off}
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Civilization: a thin veneer over barbarianism.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#11]
We joke a lot here, but that is no-shit FO TIME.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We joke a lot here, but that is no-shit FO TIME.
View Quote

No shit. Wonder if the world will turn a blind eye and let millions of Jews be slaughtered again.
I can't even imagine.  It's seriously perilous times we are living in.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#13]
What kills me is all these Jewish Mayors, Senators, and Congressmen who support gun control. They see whats happening to jews all over the world and still they want to disarm everyone.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Guys.... It's a fake. It's amazing how quick people believe something like this. It serves no purpose in that part of the world. It's dirt poor in the eastern Ukraine.

don't believe the hype
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Guys.... It's a fake. It's amazing how quick people believe something like this. It serves no purpose in that part of the world. It's dirt poor in the eastern Ukraine.

don't believe the hype
View Quote

The flyers exist (according to the article) but were not issued by the temporary "gubmint".The fact that that someone even thought to print them is weird and, minimally, is an effort to stir the pot.The region was dirt poor and decimated of population after Stalin's collectivization of the farms in the 1930's, and the Jews were still targeted after the Nazis came in.

Anti-semitism has always been present in that area of the world.

I hate Nazis, and not just Illinois Nazis.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wrong. Maybe some Ukrainians did that, but by and large the Ukrainians had nothing to do with the Nazis.
Ukraine was right in the middle, with soviets coming from the east and nazis coming from the west.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:03:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wrong. Maybe some Ukrainians did that, but by and large the Ukrainians had nothing to do with the Nazis.
Ukraine was right in the middle, with soviets coming from the east and nazis coming from the west.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would have to say the history dictates a substantial distaste for the Jewish people in the Slavic speaking countries, much of which is directly related to the long periods of "predatory" lending practices used by wealthy immigrant Jews coming into the area from Prussia/ Turkey. Basically they were charging interest... Which orthodox Catholics couldn't do.

Long and short of it, Slavs don't really have a love for the non Christian denominations
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The article says that the flyers were handed out, just that there is no real registration scheme  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't believe the hype
The article says that the flyers were handed out, just that there is no real registration scheme  

So it's a fake.... It's being distributed by someone with no authority or means to enforce. it's the same thing as spreading around flyers saying Obamacare is getting repealed. This stinks of pro western meddling.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:24:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pushilin admitted that his men may have handed it out, then changed his story. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/04/17/what-we-know-about-the-grotesque-leaflet-handed-out-to-jews-in-donetsk/  

Russia has plenty of connections to fascist and anti semetic groups http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/04/east-ukraine-crisis-fascist-ma-2014416145823826439.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't believe the hype

So it's a fake.... It's being distributed by someone with no authority or means to enforce. it's the same thing as spreading around flyers saying Obamacare is getting repealed. This stinks of pro western meddling.
Pushilin admitted that his men may have handed it out, then changed his story. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/04/17/what-we-know-about-the-grotesque-leaflet-handed-out-to-jews-in-donetsk/  

Russia has plenty of connections to fascist and anti semetic groups http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/04/east-ukraine-crisis-fascist-ma-2014416145823826439.html

The question has to be asked: what would this accomplish? What would Russia gain by pushing this? Nothing. They would cause a worldwide backlash against them with countries in the fence with them jumping to the EU's side unequivocally.

What does the west gain? Everything I just mentioned above.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:29:32 AM EDT
[#22]

The question has to be asked: what would this accomplish? What would Russia gain by pushing this? Nothing. They would cause a worldwide backlash against them with countries in the fence with them jumping to the EU's side unequivocally.

What does the west gain? Everything I just mentioned above.
View Quote

While the flyers may be fake, I doubt Putin is too scared of the EU, and I'm really not so sure he has any reason to be.  When the most aggressive action they'll take about this whole Ukraine affair is to "condemn it in the most strong fashion?"  We (the US) even have some sort of treaty with Ukraine, and what have we done to honor it?

The EU is likely to roll over to just about anything Putin says/does, especially as long as they're getting a significant amount of their oil and gas from Russia.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top