Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My mind is fucking blown.

What do all you guys who are shipping stuff out of state (or done so already) exactly think is going to happen tomorrow?  No knock raids all day long across the state?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My lowers are going out of state, my uppers stay here.

This. My lowers just arrived in their new home out of state, safe and sound.

My uppers sit in the safe. Sad and lonely.
Fuck this bull shit, FUAC

Leaving for the border state in 20 minutes. Moving valuables under cover f darkness.

What do all you guys who are shipping stuff out of state (or done so already) exactly think is going to happen tomorrow?  No knock raids all day long across the state?

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Agreed. Some of this paranoia is getting out of hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leaving for the border state in 20 minutes. Moving valuables under cover f darkness.

Agreed. Some of this paranoia is getting out of hand.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are gonna strip down your weapon .. just store the gas tube somewhere else.... Am I missing something? Seems that easy on the surface. Can't be semi auto without it.....
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what comes next, but can't fault Hiram or anyone else for taking a conservative course of action to abide by this idiotic law while protecting his livelihood and fighting this thing financially (by supporting the lawsuit).  More than one way to skin the cat guys.  Cuomo is confiscating toy guns and wooden cutouts; I don't trust the tyrant one bit.

Hiram, I feel your pain at having to act like a criminal to actually follow the law.  It's effed up.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do what you want and keep your unwanted opinion to yourself. That's my polite way of telling you to shove it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You do what you want and keep your unwanted opinion to yourself. That's my polite way of telling you to shove it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you answer my question?  Do you think the police have a warrant for your home, and if so, on what grounds?  

Serious question.

Does everyone on these forums have something to worry about?  Arfcom turning over membership lists or ip's to the state police?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
There are many reasons someone might choose to mitigate risk:

Politically active and a target
Living arrangements that provide less than ideal privacy
People who would use SAFE to exact revenge
Knowing that waiting until ater might mean transporting when unregistered possession within the state is a violent felony

And the number reason...

None of your fucking business.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:18:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Knowing that waiting until ater might mean transporting when unregistered possession within the state is a violent felony

And the number reason...

View Quote

Sounds like you pissed off a lot of liberals, ex wives/girlfriends etc !  Seriously you're right nobody's business what action or non action one is taking.
Going back to the op's original question: how could anyone prove one intended to build a non compliant vs. compliant build?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:21:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think I love you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Easiest solution:  Do nothing and ignore the law.  Hell, I still have 30 rounds loaded.  Come and get them motherfuckers.

I think I love you.

But what am I so afraid of?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:23:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I turned my ARs into lamps.  They're still fully assembled and functional, but now they're also lamps.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/508/arlamp01.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:25:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I turned my ARs into lamps.  They're still fully assembled and functional, but now they're also lamps.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/508/arlamp01.jpg

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ce/ce95bef30f0fe1b77135991cac5dfb3c402688c5d18f0cfa90d467ab901ca9c2.jpg

Just caught that on TV the other day, actually.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sounds like you pissed off a lot of liberals, ex wives/girlfriends etc !  Seriously you're right nobody's business what action or non action one is taking.
Going back to the op's original question: how could anyone prove one intended to build a non compliant vs. compliant build?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the number reason...

liberals hate me...
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

liberals hate me...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the number reason...

liberals hate me...

Same here, albeit my position allows more stealth than yours. What is left of my collection are also safely out of state. However, what remains are all the rest, more-lethal, FUDD firearms that are used for bigger game than 200# human weaklings. I read someone here write something of this sort: "I can clear a house with and AR, but I can clear a field with a Garand." Hence, the irony of unsafe.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

liberals hate me...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the number reason...

liberals hate me...

It's because of the Texas Roadhouse thing, isn't it?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Can you answer my question?  Do you think the police have a warrant for your home, and if so, on what grounds?  

Serious question.

Does everyone on these forums have something to worry about?  Arfcom turning over membership lists or ip's to the state police?
View Quote

I didn't think anyone had grounds to listen to or collect data on our personal cell phone conversations either.  One secret judge issuing a warrant to spy on everyone in the country with a cell phone and it was all secret so you didnt even know you had standing for trampling your 4th Amendment rights.  In today's day and age EVERYONE has something to worry about IMHO.  

http://vuurwapenblog.com/2013/10/08/de-facto-gun-registration-exists-in-the-united-states/

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top